Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I didn't like basar momin either...don't like rona dhona ..
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: awida

Also watch Beinteha post leap. from episode 20 onwards. It is a strong story with 2 strong headed persons . you'll love it. I don't know if Bisma will fall for Zaid or not. but it is very interesting to watch!

Thank you so much for recommending Be inteha. I started liking it.😃
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prd2bascorpio

Really? I actually dont know many dramas/serials with that😲😲

I actually love the trope!!! The only other show I know is an old Zee tv show called Bhagowali.

Well by goonda I mean a goonda with a heart of gold.

Do you know other shows with the theme of 'Gundas falling in love'??
I didnt like Bashar Momin becoz the feminist in me hated Rudaba and her stockholm syndrome love.
Any other shows you recommend?

Also I love shows where two people hate each other first and then fall in love, preferably while they are married. But along with that, it rubs me the wrong way when I know they have been physical while they dont love each other ( looking at you Zindagi Gulzar Hai) ...LOL I have very specific demands😆

Anyways any more shows about Gundas falling in love????

Yeah, not sure of Pakistani Dramas but i've seen a lot of indian soaps with that theme... Mann Ki Awaz Pratigya, Kitni Mohabbat Hai 2 (though I loved it); Veera, Ruk Jaana Nahi, bhagonwali

As for gundas.. i haven't seen adhi gawahi yet but from what I hear he sounds like an educated goon who really cares... but yeah, I completely agree with Bashar Momin... I can't wrap Rudaba around my head. It just doesn't make any sense...
--Amulya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@brainychild92, Pratigya or Veera ML's can't be counted as gundas, they're just harsh in their behaviours.
Ruk Jaana Nahin, Bhagonwali had actual gundas with no heart of gold, they start out as pure negative but later change to good guys, I love both those shows and I'm just rewatching Bhagonwali for the nth time. I love the trope of ML's turning to good just for love without the FL's trying much to change them.

Dillagi is actualy special for me too, I'm yet to come across such strong main characters as Mohid, Anmol and Mohid's mom, the dialogues are awesome and the bg scores add magic.

Thanks to this post, I'm now going to try some of the drmas mentioned here.

EDIT - I don't think Mohid as a gunda, he's shown as a good human right from the start of the show, he does business of working as a middleman in settling disputes fairly.

Edited by --Amulya-- - 6 years ago
sanashau thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prd2bascorpio

So I finished watching Dillagi a week ago and I am going through serious withdrawls!!!!!

I absolutely love love the drama and NEED to watch something like it. I love Anmol as a character and Humayun saeed is gorgeous😳

So does anyone have any suggestions. I am looking for dramas with

- strong female character
- a man who loves her and treats her as equal
-she hates him first but falls in love later
Or
- a gunda with a heart of gold who falls in love with the girl
- she hates him first but falls in love later

Any suggestions would be very welcome...help me get over Dillagi withdrawls
Extra bonus points if they star Humayun Saeed😃😃😃

Piya mann bhaye
Dhaani
sanashau thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How about
humsafar
dayar e dil
sirate mustaqeem
prd2bascorpio thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Amulya--

@brainychild92, Pratigya or Veera ML's can't be counted as gundas, they're just harsh in their behaviours.

Ruk Jaana Nahin, Bhagonwali had actual gundas with no heart of gold, they start out as pure negative but later change to good guys, I love both those shows and I'm just rewatching Bhagonwali for the nth time. I love the trope of ML's turning to good just for love without the FL's trying much to change them.

Dillagi is actualy special for me too, I'm yet to come across such strong main characters as Mohid, Anmol and Mohid's mom, the dialogues are awesome and the bg scores add magic.

EDIT - I don't think Mohid as a gunda, he's shown as a good human right from the start of the show, he does business of working as a middleman in settling disputes fairly.

You know I love Bhagowali like I love Dillagi!!!

I guess I am ok with negative MLs who turn positive later on

Do you know any other shows like Bhagonwali???
prd2bascorpio thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: brainychild92

Yeah, not sure of Pakistani Dramas but i've seen a lot of indian soaps with that theme... Mann Ki Awaz Pratigya, Kitni Mohabbat Hai 2 (though I loved it); Veera, Ruk Jaana Nahi, bhagonwali

As for gundas.. i haven't seen adhi gawahi yet but from what I hear he sounds like an educated goon who really cares... but yeah, I completely agree with Bashar Momin... I can't wrap Rudaba around my head. It just doesn't make any sense...

Ok now I have heard so much about Ruk Jaana Nahin...i want to watch it.

Alas its not available online😡

Adhi Gawai looks intriguing...i will check it out ..thank you

P.S. Its so much easier to binge watch Pakistani dramas vs Indian shows😕😕...Veera has so many episodes
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
watch
yakeen ka safar..
Aadhi ghawahi

and my favorite Piya Bedardi - she get married to the man who is her fathers boss he she dont hate him but dont love her either.. but yes there are some moments where u will find out she is totally in love with him at tht time..
their relationship is like love hate relationship.. she hates him for his behaviour but isnt able to leave him either..

and not there is no physical relationship between them where the man tries to show his manhood😆
he simply tells her he truely loves her but he know she dont love him back.. but he will wait for tht day.. awww 😳

and when she express her feelings he doesnt believe her.. she cut her hand.. to prove that she meant what she said..
but seriously sahir eshal in piya bedardi both were like rab ne bena di jodi
but had ego problem.. both were bad singers in the show.. both cut their hands twice in the show.😆

ps. there is this scene where sahir - her husband tries to kiss her.. and she hit him back and run away.. but later is brought back and she herself do the dressing on the wound.. 😆
Edited by _Sano_ - 6 years ago
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --Amulya--

To each their own, but Baldev and Krishna (ML of Veera and Pratigya) both terrorized their communities till further in the show--with sidekicks and all... Ballu got a role in his village and I don't think I stuck with Pratigya to find out what happened with Krishna..lol

But yes, Dil Lagi was very special to me.. First drama i ever like Humayun Saeed.. The dialogues, the deliveries... uff amazing drama by all!
Edited by brainychild92 - 6 years ago