Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shilpa_akki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Here some are behind that word neutral viewer...if u r pointing a finger on hina n channel's drama then u r no longer neutral viewer...atlst u can not give lecture on neutral viewers...come on yr...I haven't given certificate of neutral viewers,spokeperson,andhabhakt to anyone...whenever I used these words I make sure not to use for a specific person...I prefer to use them for all of us...so how some people are twisting other's words for their own blame game... .n that useless soul fiasco part I don't know...
Being neutral viewer of hina 😆 I will prefer to keep quiet now for hina only... .
sj18 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

u have pointed and taunted enough on people I mostly come on weekends but when u r pointing on how people are acting as neutral but they r not then we can say even u r not neutral or how they just behind hina that was so not in a nice way but ok if u were namecalled I apologise .I don't understand audience is not getting paid to like anyone why they will be jealous or partial for anyone over anyone else it's a show ab to mujhe rd whom I used to like very much Bhi pasand nahi araha .is show ko dekhne ke bad

Yeah and I'm sorry for that and how nicely you overlooked the part where these people make fun of me and taunt me with this neutral viewer part at first and this is happening since the day I made my first post. Why are you apologizing. You didn't said me anything so please don't apologise for anyone else.
sj18 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gdfss

Here some are behind that word neutral viewer...if u r pointing a finger on hina n channel's drama then u r no longer neutral viewer...atlst u can not give lecture on neutral viewers...come on yr...I haven't given certificate of neutral viewers,spokeperson,andhabhakt to anyone...whenever I used these words I make sure not to use for a specific person...I prefer to use them for all of us...so how some people are twisting other's words for their own blame game... .n that useless soul fiasco part I don't know...
Being neutral viewer of hina 😆 I will prefer to keep quiet now for hina only... .

Well, it was not for you so don't make it personal . We talked about that way back and i'm not pointing you it is for someone named 'papa ki pari' who called me out all this things. So stop making it a personal war. And if the concerned person is not even guilty for that I have all the right to point out, he/she can't get away from calling me such cheap and disgusting things. Thanks for telling me that I can't voice my opinion here and be a mute spectator when someone points out anything even that is wrong for a particular contestant. There are many other platform where people discuss this things and people don't jump on that person because he/she is favouring whom you love to criticise. You keep going with your neutral viewer thing.
shilpa_akki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sj18

Well, it was not for you so don't make it personal . We talked about that way back and i'm not pointing you it is for someone named 'papa ki pari' who called me out all this things. So stop making it a personal war. And if the concerned person is not even guilty for that I have all the right to point out, he/she can't get away from calling me such cheap and disgusting things. Thanks for telling me that I can't voice my opinion here and be a mute spectator when someone points out anything even that is wrong for a particular contestant. There are many other platform where people discuss this things and people don't jump on that person because he/she is favouring whom you love to criticise. You keep going with your neutral viewer thing.

Ur lyf ur choice...n same applies for me too...