Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
lol I don't need to explain but I will because since commenting on members abt how they feel and how they r here is a fashion but then people can't take it when it happens to them 😲 😆
things goes both ways when someone choose to defend and care abt one over all others indeed that one like one and it's not a crime similarly for disliking things .At the end we all r watching a show

I know there r many fans of different participants here some have more fans here than others and yes they may support only one and yes some among them dislike others over their favourite but it's not always because that one is giving competition it may be because u have actually disliked that contestant or favours done to that contestant ?And there is a big thing atleast in this forum that people started here watching a show for someone and their favourite changed and one example is myself .

And that's y definition of neutral viewer can't be defined in a specif way. Neutral viewers also dislike contestants and like contestants . since there is such a huge online and tv viewership of tv that liking disliking also varies 😆
sj18 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

lol I don't need to explain but I will because since commenting on members abt how they feel and how they r here is a fashion but then people can't take it when it happens to them 😲 😆
things goes both ways when someone choose to defend and care abt one over all others indeed that one like one and it's not a crime similarly for disliking things
.At the end we all r watching a show

I know there r many fans of different participants here some have more fans here than others and yes they may support only one and yes some among them dislike others over their favourite but it's not always because that one is giving competition it may be because u have actually disliked that contestant or favours done to that contestant ?And there is a big thing atleast in this forum that people started here watching a show for someone and their favourite changed and one example is myself .

Well, this post is for me and I know that.
 Underline- Yes, I commented but everyone else is also doing that but at least I did it in a better way. I still remember someone out here called me useless soul, blind bhakt, spokesperson and what not why? Just because I mentioned other contestant partiality or I spoke in favour of person who is being criticised or bashed out here thoroughly , is this way people out here defend their favourites. And yes this is a crime, calling me a useless soul publically amounts to defamation. Is this the way to defend, abusing me at personal level?

Well, support any contestant, no one can stop you and no one can change anyone likings and dislikings but at least have the courtesy towards others and people who speak in their favour.

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

things goes both ways when someone choose to defend and care abt one over all others indeed that one like one and it's not a crime similarly for disliking things .At the end we all r watching a show

Tumse bhi bada example mai hu Rishu .. mai hina ke liye iyea show dekhna shuru kiya . N i had a lot of fights With others in this forum in previous for hina . all knows that . but ALAS . now iyea show khatam hogi Shantanu ke liye . Most deserving contestant ever here ❤️
opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocolate_boy

Hina did not confirm this show. It's just a rumor and I don't think she will do this show. However partially for her in kkk is clearly shown whether she does this show or not. I would suggest hina to deny the role. She should enjoy on the money she earned in kkk. She should be back to ye rishta or so wait for a better show. Colors tawaif show will definitely not run much and will be flop. 

Rashmi production shuru karte hai bohot acchese start karte hai har show, but beech mai mess up kar dete hai sab kuch .

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sj18

Underline- Tell this to your friends also. Thanks :)

Hina ko faraq padta hai shahed . cos last silly fan war mai kuch blind hina fans n still now  kuch idiots shan ko slangs , Shantanu fandom ko slangs deke insult kiya ..sidha sidha gali galoj .then some shan fandom Tagged hina on that post to see her some fan's kiya dhara . But finally hina blocked a lot of Shantanu fans on thats post who r protested against these shitty slang . So i think iyea sab silly fan war Hina ko bahat faraq padte hai .
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Rashmi production shuru karte hai bohot acchese start karte hai har show, but beech mai mess up kar dete hai sab kuch .

Exactly Rashmi sharma shows concepts are good. But as dragged they lose essence. And I think this tawaif show will barely run a year

Well, this post is for me and I know that.

Underline- Yes, I commented but everyone else is also doing that but at least I did it in a better way. I still remember someone out here called me useless soul, blind bhakt, spokesperson and what not why? Just because I mentioned other contestant partiality or I spoke in favour of person who is being criticised or bashed out here thoroughly , is this way people out here defend their favourites. And yes this is a crime, calling me a useless soul publically amounts to defamation. Is this the way to defend, abusing me at personal level?

Well, support any contestant, no one can stop you and no one can change anyone likings and dislikings but at least have the courtesy towards others and people who speak in their favour.

u have pointed and taunted enough on people I mostly come on weekends but when u r pointing on how people are acting as neutral but they r not then we can say even u r not neutral or how they just behind hina that was so not in a nice way but ok if u were namecalled I apologise .I don't understand audience is not getting paid to like anyone why they will be jealous or partial for anyone over anyone else it's a show ab to mujhe rd whom I used to like very much Bhi pasand nahi araha .is show ko dekhne ke bad

Edited by mix_of_emotions - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Tumse bhi bada example mai hu Rishu .. mai hina ke liye iyea show dekhna shuru kiya . N i had a lot of fights With others in this forum in previous for hina . all knows that . but ALAS . now iyea show khatam hogi Shantanu ke liye . Most deserving contestant ever here ❤️

oppo I know Yar aur main shan aur hina fan thi Yar main bb Mein Rohan Ki fan thi Rohan hina ka bhai Hai ab Bhi support kar raha I loved her always offscreen but here Iam not able to like to Kya kare 😆
shilpa_akki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Underline- Tell this to your friends also. Thanks :)

Oh u r definitely not welcomed...bz I don't know anyone here on a personal level...rathar u enjoy wid ur hina community