Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
hina ko kab bash kiya
sj18 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

hina ko kab bash kiya

I'm not telling you in particular. I quoted you because you said Nia didn't accepted the show and I mentioned that even Hina didn't accepted the show till now so why such comments are posted on this topic even Nia came 4th na.😊
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sj18

I'm not telling you in particular. I quoted you because you said Nia didn't accepted the show and I mentioned that even Hina didn't accepted the show till now so why such comments are posted on this topic even Nia came 4th na.😊

lol no one bash hina , they bash channel's decision...
sj18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

lol no one bash hina , they bash channel's decision...

Yes, I can see that.😆
shilpa_akki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sj18

Lol😆

Do you still think that will ever happen here? That happens once in a blue moon. Favouritism and partiality runs in the forum too. Don't know if it's unnoticed, ignored, avoided, or is intentional.

Well, I just wanted to state that it is way above favouritism and is more legal. Accept the fact, no one in this forum is neutral.😆

Since I made a poll on neutral viewers that doesn't mean I m the thekedar of this forum n neutral viewers family so I can't accept ur last line...actually who cares...if u r neutral viewer or not...if u r anti hina or pro hina...kya hina ko ya shan ko koi Fark padta hai Ki yha Unke fans kutte billi Ki Tarah fight krte h 😆 ...noo... They can only say wow.. Awww..lovely... Thank you...
I don't think unhe Ye acha lgta hoga that their fans are fighting with each other...n yha pe Sab channel k wjh se Sab kuch ho ra h
-.SapnokiRani-. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5
We figured something like this were to take place 🤣
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hina did not confirm this show. It's just a rumor and I don't think she will do this show. However partially for her in kkk is clearly shown whether she does this show or not. I would suggest hina to deny the role. She should enjoy on the money she earned in kkk. She should be back to ye rishta or so wait for a better show. Colors tawaif show will definitely not run much and will be flop. 
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Badi ajeeb bat hai jo khud neutral nahi wo neutral logo ko dhund rahe hai 😆
sj18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gdfss

Since I made a poll on neutral viewers that doesn't mean I m the thekedar of this forum n neutral viewers family so I can't accept ur last line...actually who cares...if u r neutral viewer or not...if u r anti hina or pro hina...kya hina ko ya shan ko koi Fark padta hai Ki yha Unke fans kutte billi Ki Tarah fight krte h 😆 ...noo... They can only say wow.. Awww..lovely... Thank you...
I don't think unhe Ye acha lgta hoga that their fans are fighting with each other...n yha pe Sab channel k wjh se Sab kuch ho ra h

Underline- Tell this to your friends also. Thanks :)
sj18 thumbnail
People here are like if you say anything in favour of Hina you are not a neutral viewer, you all of a sudden become blind bhakt, spokesperson and what not. But if you bash her left, right and centre you are a neutral viewer. LOL🤣 Edited by sj18 - 6 years ago