Darr Si Jati Hai Sila:Nauman Ijaz Yumna,Kiran Haq,Saman ansari(hum tv) - Page 14

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 6 years ago
Finally Sila told the truth to Raheel then to Zaini. Sadly her coward mom is putting her down. But I am sure Sila will become more brave .
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What a terrific show !! Zabardast acting and the way they told the story of sexual abuse. Hats off to the team ! The smiles on the face of Sila and Sadia were worth a watch in the end !!
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Extremely good! definitely one of the greatest shows of this season.
I watched after episode 11 all the way to the end. but I encourage everyone to watch!
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Never watched it but bits only. Used to get irritated by Sila's moms silence and how she was enduring the shit and made her daughter suffer too. But the last episode was good when the whole story revealed.

Edited by OnepoundChic - 6 years ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

It is hard to watch this drama. but it became faster and more entertaining after Kiran Haq's entry.
Mansfield thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The beginning was unwatchable because it was slow and mostly filled with creepy scenes. The show really picked up with Nadia and her scenes. I think this one had one of my favourite endings of all time. I might visit it in the future only to watch from when Nadia joins or watch the last episode.
I think from all the "social issues" dramas on the same topic, this one handled it the best.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I have been binge watching. Haven't reached last episode so would skip reading the comments here.

Just wanted ti say, WHY THE HELL DOES SADIA GO TO THE ROOF AT NIGHT AND SAY MERA PEECHA CHOR DO JOEY!!! Jaati kyu ho behen!!!!

I will come back and comment after I have seen the last episode. Love zaini and Raheel. Hate saddo!
-shabz- thumbnail
Ok so finished it. It was a good drama, good dialogues. Good performances.

I don't like how Hatim was treated. No matter what, he didn't ask to be born. If Sadia was coward enough to let Joey keep raping her, she was in the wrong to take it out on Hatim. Similarly, Sila should have been nicer to him, it was in no way his fault just like Sila wasn't at fault. I didn't like how Hatim was treated by both mother and daughter. How were they different from sikander?
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Exactly ! Hatim should have been treated well. Nobody cared for that poor guy. They need to pay him big amount for his role cuz bechare ko bht beizzat kiya hai inho ne lol.

And your point is valid. Both Hatim and Sila were innocent so why all the hate for Hatim only. I am glad he didn't commit suicide after all this behaviour he got from every single person in the house.

Raheel, Zaini and Nadia were a treat to watch. Such brilliant characters. And here we can see the difference between and open minded and educated man and an uneducated tang khayal aadmi ! We all need Raheel jese mard in our families !
-shabz- thumbnail
Yeah, even though it was a good last episode, some time should have been dedicated to show Sila and Sadia apologizing to Hatim for their atrocious behaviour. He was completely sidelined after it was revealed that he was the biological son of siksnder. The smile Sila gave when sikander hugged Hatim after the revelation was kinda like oh now I accept you since we share the same dad.
I wish the writer had given some closure to Hatim also. I always felt like giving him a hug when he cane on screen.