Darr Si Jati Hai Sila:Nauman Ijaz Yumna,Kiran Haq,Saman ansari(hum tv) - Page 12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

@Ash. I build my opinion after watching few scenes and listening to the rest of the episode while cooking food.. I wasn't brave enough to watch Nouman/Yumna scenes..still scared.☢️

Me too awida
mimixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Episode 1
Last night I decided to watch this. I love Yumna, this is not your typical show, but I feel its going to be a good serous drama to watch. Saman,Noman ,Yumna did a serious good job. I felt Yumna's pain anger at her mother, Saman as she had not done anything against all these wrong . The mother wanting to protect the daughter but can't do anything. Mother being helpless and let Noman get away with a lot of stuff with her and her daughter. She tries best to protect Sila but has failed so she trying to stop anything worse from happening. There was scene the uncle sits close to Yumna and is being very touchy... how hard the mother is telling yumna to go from here. Once Yumna leaves, uncle being touchy with the mom as well. From my understanding uncle has molested the mother and daughter both.. So sick if that's true

Noman as usual played the creep old uncle to perfection. This shows makes me very uncomfortable to watch it. Episode 2 preview looked creepy, looks like Sila sees the uncle trying to "molest her mother"... I am scared to watch it , these kind of things make me very sad
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Review of eps 2 & 3 eps of Dar Si Jati Hai Sila

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
this serial seriously gives me high BP
joey is so disgusting.. and whats with SIla's father uff
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: _Sano_

this serial seriously gives me high BP

joey is so disgusting.. and whats with SIla's father uff

You are very brave Sano.😲
ISano thumbnail
Im a brave girl but seeing this where women dont fight back makes me more angry
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Im a brave girl but seeing this where women dont fight back makes me more angry

Agree. I mean they live in a house full of members. how can't they shout when this Joi comes near them. it is just very irritating to watch those scenes of Sila and Joy.🤢
ISano thumbnail
It is awida
Well atleast there is someone in the house who don't like joey its zenni's father
But seriously this show just makes me more strong in not letting whenever I get a daughter after marriage to keep her away from men from the family
Ans also don't like when a husband's sisters husband tries to be free with u
It's simply disgusting
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

It is awida
Well atleast there is someone in the house who don't like joey its zenni's father
But seriously this show just makes me more strong in not letting whenever I get a daughter after marriage to keep her away from men from the family
Ans also don't like when a husband's sisters husband tries to be free with u
It's simply disgusting

I don't think this can happen in real life. I agree there are lots of stories about family men abusing girls, but I am scared of even thinking that it can happen to me or my daughter. Allah saves us from such monsters.
ISano thumbnail
Koi kar ke to dekho I will just give a punch on his nose tht he will start bleed
I have learned the trick from a friend who used to do karate