Do you guys like Dulquer Salmaan?

cupoftea11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Isn't he super charming?I love Aditya but I couldn't sit through 15 minutes of OK Jaanu and then I watched the Tamil version starring Dulquer and Nithya and I loved every minute of it even though I don't understand Tamil..Thanks to Dulquer <3
What do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Very, very, very much !! β˜ΊοΈ
I like his father too 😳, but for his acting. Dulquer I like for acting, looks and charm. 

But I think credit must be given to Manirathnam (Roja, Bombay, Nayakan  fame - don't know if you know him). He is a master director and writer. Script is so much better and realistic in the Tamil version and acting is very good. 

If you like his movies may I suggest Bangalore days and Charlie, both Malayalam movies
Edited by Justmoi - 6 years ago
cupoftea11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justmoi

Very, very, very much !! β˜ΊοΈ

I like his father too 😳, but for his acting. Dulquer I like for acting, looks and charm. 

But I think credit must be given to Manirathnam (Roja, Bombay, Nayakan  fame - don't know if you know him). He is a master director and writer. Script is so much better and realistic in the Tamil version and acting is very good. 

If you like his movies may I suggest Bangalore days and Charlie, both Malayalam movies

Yay finally lol
Please suggest more DQ movies :) 

I watched Bangalore days (and loved it so much ) then watched Usthad hotel ,ohm shanthi oshana and ok kanmani. I'm watching Charlie rn and he's so cute in it (so far)⭐️

@Bold: I know right! It;s been so long since I watched someone act that well onscreen

Edited by SaalaDonkey - 6 years ago
Justmoi thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryD8BqVexJI[/YOUTUBE]

South actor in Malayalam and Tamil movies. Son of Malayalam superstar Mamooty. Excellent and award winning actor father, son follows in same footsteps.
Edited by Justmoi - 6 years ago
Justmoi thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaalaDonkey

Yay finally lol

Please suggest more DQ movies :) 

I watched Bangalore days (and loved it so much ) then watched Usthad hotel ,ohm shanthi oshana and ok kanmani. I'm watching Charlie rn and he's so cute in it (so far)⭐️

@Bold: I know right! It;s been so long since I watched someone act that well onscreen

r
He sings in Charlie too. Probably autotuned as heck but one of my favorite songs. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8b6eoMu_Vo[/YOUTUBE]

cupoftea11 thumbnail

r
He sings in Charlie too. Probably autotuned as heck but one of my favorite songs. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8b6eoMu_Vo[/YOUTUBE]

Will watch this video after I finish the movie :p
Ive seen Charlie movie without even understanding it. Liked his mysterious personna in this film. Parvathi also has a hot bod
cupoftea11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBoss

Ive seen Charlie movie without even understanding it. Liked his mysterious personna in this film. Parvathi also has a hot bod

Watch Bangalore days :)

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryD8BqVexJI[/YOUTUBE]

South actor in Malayalam and Tamil movies. Son of Malayalam superstar Mamooty. Excellent and award winning actor father, son follows in same footsteps.

Oh, Moi I don't understand Malayalam or Tamil. πŸ˜’

BTW, I'd like to know his range as an actor. Can you name anyone from Bollywood whose range is same as him?
zaniax thumbnail
Dulquer is a great actor! Very charming indeed. I've seen his interviews as well..seems like a down to earth guy. Oh n his wife is really pretty 😊