Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
I liked him in 100 days of love😊 Thanks to Sid for recommending the film
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
SD- Just checked. Seems it has Mithila Palkar too. Yay!. Hope he gets a successful debut in BW.
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
They threw us here. ðŸ¤”. Was looking for this thread yesterday to reply, could not find it
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NadanParindey

Oh shit. How could I forget Kamaal Hasan. He is such a LEGEND! He's probably the greatest acting talent ever of India alongwith Sanjeev Kumar.

btw, your opinion on these following actors?

Dhanush, Ajith, Nagarjun, That guy who acted in Aparachit, Mahesh Babu?

and what about the actresses from South industry?

Sorry for the late response NP, could not find the thread, did not realize they moved it here.

Nagarjuna - Well let me put it this way, like him more for his looks than acting since a kid. So either I am not objective or he is not that good.😆

Dhanush - Excellent actor. Gets into the teeth of the character by preparation. He is quite versatile, fits into both rural and urban roles quite well. 

Ajith - Not exactly my fave for no reason except I have not watched much so can't really say.

Mahesh Babu - Again not exactly someone whose films I watch a lot of  so average. 
cupoftea11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justmoi

They threw us here. ðŸ¤”. Was looking for this thread yesterday to reply, could not find it

I was inactive for a very long time and just returned to IF and the moderators are 10X more irritating
cupoftea11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SillyPepper

SD- Just checked. Seems it has Mithila Palkar too. Yay!. Hope he gets a successful debut in BW.

I don't know her but everyone seems to love her :) so excited already
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Justmoi

Sorry for the late response NP, could not find the thread, did not realize they moved it here.

Nagarjuna - Well let me put it this way, like him more for his looks than acting since a kid. So either I am not objective or he is not that good.😆

Dhanush - Excellent actor. Gets into the teeth of the character by preparation. He is quite versatile, fits into both rural and urban roles quite well. 

Ajith - Not exactly my fave for no reason except I have not watched much so can't really say.

Mahesh Babu - Again not exactly someone whose films I watch a lot of  so average. 

Moi, I was waiting to read your gushing on 'Aparchit wala actor' and you skipped. Not Fair.

SD- Have seen her couple of Web series.She's cute.