Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: mimixoxo

hiddat is endnig?? I stopped watching it lol It was soo bad!! Will wach the final episode to see wht happens to nimra

I think it is a slight of life serial, with a good message..not bad , but it is dragged. Nimra has shades of grey, maybe this is why we can't feel her pain. I know this serial tests the patient of viewers for a long time, and I hope it is really ending, and not moving to another timeslot!
mimixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I think it is a slight of life serial, with a good message..not bad , but it is dragged. Nimra has shades of grey, maybe this is why we can't feel her pain. I know this serial tests the patient of viewers for a long time, and I hope it is really ending, and not moving to another timeslot!

totally agreed !.. Arij is such a good actress she signs for these girls with shades of grey alot and ends up being depressing..
mimixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hasan is so ew! I don't like him I can't believe they are married in life.. She is soo pretty!!
Lol, I guess looks are not the basis to marriage.. Look at Fahad and his wife lol..
I guess we have tolerate Hasan as a main lead.

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Watched first epi but the characters are just putting me off, hassan & sunitas chemistry is just eww in this! They make an awesome couple offscreen but in the drama perhaps due to the storyline/dialogues its not looking good.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

@Simz . thank you for this update. I think I'll skip this serial. Hassan isn't solo lead material. Sunita is a good actress. watched her in Naimat. and loved her.