Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 6 years ago
I wonder where will this serial go from here . coz main villain is killed ..his mom poisoned him and cofessed all his crimes. sadly it was too late. coz Wahid is paralyzed. and precap showed him making his wife the ruler.
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
We know the killer is killed. Mahnooma accepted her sister being selfish leech but she says what is she going to do ?..family is family after all. now waheed is paralyzed and mahanuma is strong for all then end now please ... no unnecessary pulling and make ugly. Show waheed and mahanuma and pappa dear as a one happy family. Sister doing dishes outside with the other servents. I will call that a happy ending.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: cimba

We know the killer is killed. Mahnooma accepted her sister being selfish leech but she says what is she going to do ?..family is family after all. now waheed is paralyzed and mahanuma is strong for all then end now please ... no unnecessary pulling and make ugly. Show waheed and mahanuma and pappa dear as a one happy family. Sister doing dishes outside with the other servents. I will call that a happy ending.

@Red. 🤣

Word Count: 1

cimba thumbnail
Now I am loosing my patience with mahanuma being a good sister. She needs to wake up from it and have her sister pay for her misdeeds by teaming up with sukhi so bad... that she will cry tears of blood. Maharokh makes one not want to have sister ever.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Now I am loosing my patience with mahanuma being a good sister. She needs to wake up from it and have her sister pay for her misdeeds by teaming up with sukhi so bad... that she will cry tears of blood. Maharokh makes one not want to have sister ever.

I am fed up of this serial now. I am tearing my hair watching Mahrukh plotting and Mahnuma and Wahid are just like puppets in her hands.. when will that servant speak up.😡
cimba thumbnail
Are you kidding me?.where is this show going?. Did ekta Kapoor take over this show?. Why are makers so he'll bent on ruining a good show?. What a utter nonsense that any fool can brain wash a man of household like this ?.. 😡
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

I gathered all my patient and courage to watch this episode. Wahid became a full dumb. Mahnuma and Mahrukh's scenes are epic..showing how sister rivelary should be. There's a hope for Wahid, a surgery.
Precap is depressing. Somehow I am praying that Mahnuma becomes pregnant. Pregnancy track takes place in shows when it isn't needed. here it is highly needed to put some sense in Wahid's head.
cimba thumbnail
Me too. I saw precap first then didn't have heart to watch the episode. So I skipped. How terrible 😡 How dumb men can be ... it's classic at times. Their ego is so fragile and who ever pampers their hurt/ wounded ego gets closest. Sad...
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Me too. I saw precap first then didn't have heart to watch the episode. So I skipped. How terrible 😡 How dumb men can be ... it's classic at times. Their ego is so fragile and who ever pampers their hurt/ wounded ego gets closest. Sad...

You explained it perfectly Cimba. I too think he's jealous of his wife's success. you see many men have this complex. sometimes I optimisly think that Wahid is distancing himself from Mahnuma as a sacrifise, coz he doesn't want her to tie herself to a maazoor man. 😕 but then. I can't fool myself to this point.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Finally the end. This serial is ending this Teusday. we'll get relieved from Mahrukh torture.