Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 6 years ago
I am in love with this serial. But I want to watch more of MahId scenes. Yes they share screen many times but without romance.
I hate to watch Ghaibat and Bibi . they're headach.
Now with Mahnuma's sister return , I feel that she'll try to snach Wahid , and spoile Mahnuma's character in order to achieve her goal. I am afraid many problems are waiting for the newly weded couple. but I hope they show more passion, and their love grow stronger.
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I just hate this lichaad sister of mahanuma s. How low can one be is the perfect example this woman is
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

After watching Mahrukh here, and Maliha in Gustakh Ishq I started doubting my sisters . lol
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I thought mahrukh was atleast somewhat honestly apologetic. but she's literally was there for a few hours before she started becoming jealous and eyeing Mahnuma again 😳
cimba thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

After watching Mahrukh here, and Maliha in Gustakh Ishq I started doubting my sisters . lol

lololololol 🤣

Word Count: 1

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

I thought mahrukh was atleast somewhat honestly apologetic. but she's literally was there for a few hours before she started becoming jealous and eyeing Mahnuma again 😳

Now I am afraid she'll eye the buddha : Wahid's father.😆
Edited by awida - 6 years ago
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Another twist. with Wahid knowing who is the murderer, but taking a foolish step by trying to kill him..sadly he got shot insteed.
I think makers want to drag this serial, I don't mind..but at least they could've made the leads more intellegent..not to make them fall in Ghaibat's trap more often.
I just love the lead pair. I can't get bored of their cute romance. their bedroom scene was very sweet❤️. but can someone plz kick Mahnoor's sister out of the haveli!😡
cimba thumbnail
Yes mahnoor's sister needs to be kicked out but happy that old man knows what tricks she is up to.
I thought way I'd was smarter than this. Take murderer with him alone and confront him ... two lives were lost like that so why take chance??
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awida, I think she's eyeing Wahid.
Unfortunately, she's going to manipulate Wahid's sister now against Mahnuma.

Which I dont understand . like she just got divorced and came to ask for forgiveness, how can start on this negative track so soon again?! Back to square one for Mahrukh.

Also, I love Wahid and Mahnuma but I think something is going to happen to Wahid; like he's either going to be killed or paralyzed or something. Because from the promos it looked like Mahnuma is going to become like Bebe...
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

@Tabs. I don't want Wahid to die. but maybe paralyzed. I want Mahnoor to be as strong as Bebi. this is better than her mahaan sister act. I just want her to realize what her sister is up to.
In their last bedroom scene , her vows not to leave Wahid whatever ppl say, or whatever happens assures me that she'll stay by his side till the end.
I don't think Mahrukh is eying Wahid. she just wants her sister to become poor and sad like herself.