Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
watch sun yaara so romatic and cute . faris shafi and Ghana ali have small track comparatively. you will love it.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Yesyerday's episode was cute. When he put his shadar on her..and proposed her!
Also when he hurried to her room to protect her from the storm , and she rested her head on his shoulder! Oh so romantic. She's already in love with him. and he too I guess. this is why he can't stand anyone pointing finger against her. or accusing her of the murder!😉
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
These two were in Laaj together too right?
Zarnish is quickly being one of my fav underrated actresses...I watch this when it auto plays itself on YT 😆
Don't really understand much of the plot with the killings and the plottings. Also her family was so rude and unappreciative of her.

But Kamran and Zarnish have good scenes together
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

These two were in Laaj together too right?

Zarnish is quickly being one of my fav underrated actresses...I watch this when it auto plays itself on YT 😆
Don't really understand much of the plot with the killings and the plottings. Also her family was so rude and unappreciative of her.

But Kamran and Zarnish have good scenes together

They share a gr8 chemistry. I didn't like them before I saw this in promos of ICPDN. But their track started very late. when this show started I watched few episodes but quit , coz their tracks were different. now that come togather I am stuck to it.😳
_Tabs_ thumbnail
I love how he's this great zameendar with wealth and all but he took his chaddar/ shawl off and put it around mahnuma and was like this is all I can offer you, I'll vouch for your purity.
cimba thumbnail
Love the lead characters of this show
Edited by cimba - 6 years ago
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Episode 19:
I love how this serial portrays family relationships. How Wahid got his father, sister and aunt to accept him marrying Mahnuma.
Also love this old age charm which this serial has. men with dignity, himmatwale men and women and puraani haveli.

The way Wahid expressed his feelings towards Mahnuma in front of his sister made my heart beat fast. When he told his sister that like you can't accept anyone in your late husband's place..I can't see any woman in Mahnuma's place. He truely loves her!

Sadly there was only one scene between Wahid and Mahnuma. but it was spelling magic as always!

Precap of next episode: OMG ..their wedding night, and their argument. so lovely.can't wait.

cimba thumbnail
like this show a lot. I watched it just for zarnish but the story is also getting more captivating and diff than usual kitchen drama
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Episode 20:
It is a strong episode, First Wahid and Mahnuma got married. Their bedroom scene was amazing. they share an electrifying chemistry. But sadly their suhaag raat was disturbed by officer's call. Wahid left his bride to follow the murderer. but stupidily called Bibi to tell her the happy news.Bibi in her hesterical way shouted and made it very clear for all the ppl in haveli that police knew the murderer. Rest is another murder, foolish suspections. Poor Mahnuma got her first ilzaam from hubby. Will anybody come to know about Ghaibad conspiry?!🤔
_Tabs_ thumbnail
good episode. they finally got married. but poor mahnuma