I watched PMB n APL that too oly leads scenes ๐Ÿ˜†

So many boring dramas with bad actors n worst stories w a days
Prinzessin1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
watched very few drams this year.
But yes from wat I have watched:

-Haasil
-mushrik (gave up after couple of episodes)
-mohabbat tumse nafrat hai (gave up after couple of episodes)
-sami khan and armeena rana drama on geo (i think) (gave up after couple of episodes)
-Dhanni (gave up in middle)

And I am sure many more which luckily I havent watched
Edited by Prinzessin1 - 7 years ago
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I agree with your list but also tere bina, khaali haath & dhaani
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^ I need to update this list too ๐Ÿ˜†
mimixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Couple more additions
-Rani
-pagli
-gumraah ( my prediction it will be horrible)
-yaar e bewafa
-aadhi gawahi ( azfu and soha less scenes)
-TOH DIL KA KYA HUA ( hated after 2nd episode)
-teri raaza ( haven't started due to sarmad uglyface )
-gherat ( can we stop with the torture girl crazy)
-iteja

...TBD

sanashau thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prinzessin1

watched very few drams this year.

But yes from wat I have watched:

-Haasil
-mushrik (gave up after couple of episodes)
-mohabbat tumse nafrat hai (gave up after couple of episodes)
-sami khan and armeena rana drama on geo (i think) (gave up after couple of episodes)
-Dhanni (gave up in middle)

And I am sure many more which luckily I havent watched

WHAT? You didnt like Rasmeduniya??
Dhaani was good too! But wasnt it last year's?
sanashau thumbnail
So I was counting how many dramas I have watched in 2017. I have only wathced Dhaani, Mannat, Tere bina, Beinteha (which I stopped after Sami's exit), Rasmeduniya and now I am watching tau dil ka kya hua.
I did watch yeh raha dil, but stopped in the middle.

I watched that mohsin and kubra khan drama the first 3 episodes and then stopped.

So for me, it would be tere bina.

In 2016, I watched only one drama: Udaari !!
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I think many of Pakistani serials turned out to be disappointing after few episodes.. For this even Yeh Raha Dil was disappointing for me.
I need to update my list too. coz I watched many serials and ended up disappointed!
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I keep saying I need to update this list ๐Ÿ˜† so let's have a go at it.

https://reviewit.pk/worst-dramas-2017/

* i know there were a lot of disappointing shows, but i'm gonna stick to the ones I watched or started. If you wanna see others, Check link above.

Lets start with a show, I kept telling people to watch; Zakham, sorry if I recommended it to you ๐Ÿคฃ The show was advertised as one thing, we were shown something, predicted something else and in the end it was totally the opposite. Staring, Madia Imam and Shehzad Noor, Faisal Qureshi and Sarwat (in 1.5 episodes) ...Shehzad played the tragically abandoned lover, Faisal was resident psycho and Madia the damsel in distress. who ended up going back to her crazy jiju-turned husband. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Bilqees Urff Bitto ---another drama that was completely random. after a while I had no clue what the hell was going on in the show.

Rasm E Duniya--I know it was well liked, but i couldn't get past the abusive multi personality disorder type thing that was going on...started watching for Bilal and Sami, even Armeena's acting wasn't terrible but the plot was.

Sun Yaara and Tumhare Hai--while I loved the leading couple jodi's ...the shows were too slow. tumhare Hai eventually sped up towards the end and slightly redeemed itself. SunYaara, I kept promoting and by the time people started enjoying it, i quit. The lack of consistency in the characterization was the secondary reason as well.

Ilteja-- Promoted as a social drama that would focus on the challenges families face while raising children with disabilities. The entirety of the drama had people throwing the responsibility of the children onto one another. The kids were given to the beggar on the street in exchange for drugs and then to a special kids center.. The mother didn't want her kids until her maternal instinct woke up, neither did the grandmothers, the father got re- married because he couldn't believe his wife gave birth to two disabled kids.

Tera bina is next-- because what could have wrapped up within 18-20 episodes took 30 freaking episodes. Another one starring Sami and Neelam Muneer, the couple kept hiding their nikkah, while Umair (Sami) got re-married, Pakeeza got pregnant, 2nd wife found out, whose mother found out, Brother-in-law found out, etc. Basically it was useless.

Alif, Allah aur Insaan--started off good, and has the potential to end good either but its in this list because the large cast and not all the characters are getting proper coverage and script is veering off. almost 30 episodes are complete and 40 is the apparent end. so lets see whether it can redeem itself

So what shows would you add to the list or among your previously mentioned and why?
-Tabs
Edited by _Tabs_ - 6 years ago
sanashau thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

I keep saying I need to update this list ๐Ÿ˜† so let's have a go at it.

https://reviewit.pk/worst-dramas-2017/

* i know there were a lot of disappointing shows, but i'm gonna stick to the ones I watched or started. If you wanna see others, Check link above.

Lets start with a show, I kept telling people to watch; Zakham, sorry if I recommended it to you ๐Ÿคฃ The show was advertised as one thing, we were shown something, predicted something else and in the end it was totally the opposite. Staring, Madia Imam and Shehzad Noor, Faisal Qureshi and Sarwat (in 1.5 episodes) ...Shehzad played the tragically abandoned lover, Faisal was resident psycho and Madia the damsel in distress. who ended up going back to her crazy jiju-turned husband. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Bilqees Urff Bitto ---another drama that was completely random. after a while I had no clue what the hell was going on in the show.

Rasm E Duniya--I know it was well liked, but i couldn't get past the abusive multi personality disorder type thing that was going on...started watching for Bilal and Sami, even Armeena's acting wasn't terrible but the plot was.

Sun Yaara and Tumhare Hai--while I loved the leading couple jodi's ...the shows were too slow. tumhare Hai eventually sped up towards the end and slightly redeemed itself. SunYaara, I kept promoting and by the time people started enjoying it, i quit. The lack of consistency in the characterization was the secondary reason as well.

Ilteja-- Promoted as a social drama that would focus on the challenges families face while raising children with disabilities. The entirety of the drama had people throwing the responsibility of the children onto one another. The kids were given to the beggar on the street in exchange for drugs and then to a special kids center.. The mother didn't want her kids until her maternal instinct woke up, neither did the grandmothers, the father got re- married because he couldn't believe his wife gave birth to two disabled kids.

Tera bina is next-- because what could have wrapped up within 18-20 episodes took 30 freaking episodes. Another one starring Sami and Neelam Muneer, the couple kept hiding their nikkah, while Umair (Sami) got re-married, Pakeeza got pregnant, 2nd wife found out, whose mother found out, Brother-in-law found out, etc. Basically it was useless.

Alif, Allah aur Insaan--started off good, and has the potential to end good either but its in this list because the large cast and not all the characters are getting proper coverage and script is veering off. almost 30 episodes are complete and 40 is the apparent end. so lets see whether it can redeem itself

So what shows would you add to the list or among your previously mentioned and why?
-Tabs

The only two I have watched from this list are tere bina and rasmeduniya. I agree with tere bina, it was such a drag fest. And Sami did not even look good in that drama!!

Rasmeduniya? I liked it. It wasnt multiple personality disorder, it was borderline personality disorder with brief memory losses due to PTSD. But I agree, it could have been so much better. I hated how they handled Armeena's sister's rape as well. They could have even shows how to deal with the disorder, when to seek medical help and how the family members can help the patient and cope with the patient themselves.