Disappointing Dramas of 2017 *updated*

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Updated, See page 4 ๐Ÿ˜†

So we're almost halfway through 2017
so I thought of asking you all, what do you think were the most disappointing dramas of this first half of 2017? esp since, most dramas seem to be winding down. and new ones are to start airing post eid...

Personally, I thought the year started great, I was looking forward to so many dramas but almost none of them were remember-able, except for a few...most were average. but some were quite terrible ๐Ÿ˜† disasters.

so, my top terrible list includes:

Andaaz e sitam.--post leap was terrible, writers shouldn't have changed the original script.

Sun Yaara--i know the show is still on going, but there was no progress in the 13 episodes I watched

Nazr e bad---inital episodes were good, different and scary but in an effort to extend the show ( 31 episodes) the show ka tiya paicha nikal kiya

Dil banjaara--I had high hopes from Sanam Saeed but the characters were so goddamn annoying and self-sacrificing.
Mohabbat Tum Se Nafrat Hai--need I say anything? ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by _Tabs_ - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Andaaz e sitam and nazr e baad first half was very good
Sun yaara is slow but STILL so much better than the other crapfest shows running in other channels

Mohabbat tumse nafrat n dil banjaara fits the bill

But for me the biggest disaster was dil e janam...zahids worst show till date

Phir wohi mohabbat is also a disappointment

Also Samis mushrik

Tere bina is also not as good as I thought it to b

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sanam: cast was good but the story, direction, and characterization was crap.
Nazr-e-bad: after a great start, it started going downhill and became a joke in the end. It looked like it was written by two different writers. Too many unwanted characters, side-tracks, poor editing and direction ruined this serial.

Dil-e-janam: Its a Fahim Burney show; I have never liked a single serial from this man.. They are always too filmy.

Be-aib: It could have much better but Samina Peerzada's over acting and too much focus on supporting characters turned it into a disappointment.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Super post @Taps.
I agree with you guys , you almost named the most disappointing serials running on top rated channels . there are also some serials which I expected them to be good but I was disappointed in last year like: Waada, and Parsai. even Khuda Aur Mohabbat 2, second half was a gr8 disappointement.

This year biggest disappointement is Mohabbat Tumse Nafrat Hai.
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mohabbat Tumse Nafrat Hai seems to be a popular disappointment here ๐Ÿ˜†.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Usman.

Mohabbat Tumse Nafrat Hai seems to be a popular disappointment here ๐Ÿ˜†.

It was a popular excitement before that people even started bashing others ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Dil e Janama...I loved the work of the actor in Besharam but. was very disappointed with his new show .The heroine of Dil e Janam cannot act at all, she spoiled a large part of Kuch Na Kaho and now even this show .Even the story is boring and stupid .
Nazar e Bad is now disappointing , it started well. Sanam was disappointing in parts .
QueenRhaenys thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dil Banjaaran:W*F even was this mess?I can't believe an actress of Sanam Saeed's calibre would choose such a crappy serial.It's original title,Gypsy,kept me excited about it and from the promos it seemed to be promosing even the first episodes were good,but it lost it's touch in the initial episodes itself.I kept on waiting for the moment when it might get better but after a certain point i didn't have it in me to forcefully put myselft through the sheer torture that it was.A BIG BIG LET DOWN and as a Sanam fan,i'm kinda disappointed with her.Hoping her future projects would be better than this.
bintum thumbnail
mera list too hai way too long,,,most dramas which apparently had social messages except that it is more of poor direction, over the top rona dona & way too much graphic domestic abuse,,,,,sometimes it may be good to make a lighter hearted genre,,,and oh am so sick of dramas that creates so much vulgar negative shades in every relation a person may have in a lifetime,,,whether its step mom, bhabi, saas, friend, sisters,,,,
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nazr-e-bad: the first half was so good but it was all ruined after some time. The leads did a very good job & also had sparkling chemistry but it's essence was ruined coz of filler tracks, unwanted characters, worst direction & obv unexpected turns of the story.