Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
I am loosing hope with each and every episode.
On one side they show Hamdaan buying property for Salwa. He is doing it to make Salwa happy. But on the other side they show him insensitive towards Ayesha's health.
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pressu

I am loosing hope with each and every episode.

On one side they show Hamdaan buying property for Salwa. He is doing it to make Salwa happy. But on the other side they show him insensitive towards Ayesha's health.

Exactly its like he only want salwa .
He is very insencitive😡
pressu thumbnail
Hamdaan is rich, egoistic and stubborn. He is very possessive about Salwa.(I like it very much)
There are so many shades in Hamdaan's character. If the makers tried to concentrate more on Salwa and Hamdaan than Soha and Saad it would have been interesting.
By keeping the ego, stubbornness and possessiveness like that. if they showed some affection, care and good side of Hamdaan it would have been awesome.
pressu thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveasya

Exactly its like he only want salwa .
He is very insencitive😡

First of all thank you so much dear. After watching the episode I really wanted to share my feelings. I was waiting for someone to come online and you came.🤗
If Salwa doesn't want to marry Hamdaan then it's fine. But I don't want her to reunite with Saad.
I have a doubt dear. What is the concept of Adhi Gawahi topic?
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i just loved what hamdaan's mother said
ek hi insan hai is sheer mein jo aney waa ghari chalata hai lol
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Such a bore epi. The accident was shown more dramatic in precap than in drama. So salwa's mom will die, i wish she lived to see salwa's wedding.
pressu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simz786

Such a bore epi. The accident was shown more dramatic in precap than in drama. So salwa's mom will die, i wish she lived to see salwa's wedding.

I told that dear Precaps are always misleading.
I have a doubt whether Salwa's wedding will happen or not.

I was waiting for you and awida yesterday.
Edited by pressu - 6 years ago
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah i dont think she will marry hamdan now since he hasnt even bothered supporting her in the most difficult part of her life but instead saad was there
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pressu

First of all thank you so much dear. After watching the episode I really wanted to share my feelings. I was waiting for someone to come online and you came.🤗
If Salwa doesn't want to marry Hamdaan then it's fine. But I don't want her to reunite with Saad.
I have a doubt dear. What is the concept of Adhi Gawahi topic?

🤗
No mention dear.
Concept is not following by director.
I was always thought saad being mudered by hamdaan .salwa was only witness.as we know in islaam a women statement not considered they always reffered as half statement so salwa cant prove hamdaan is muderer she will take revenge then.
But yanha to kuch bhi dikha rahe hai😆
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simz786

Yeah i dont think she will marry hamdan now since he hasnt even bothered supporting her in the most difficult part of her life but instead saad was there

Then what was the purpose of saad marriage .
U r right hamdaan is very insenstive 😡
Salwa will never marry him
But its natural ayesha is not very fond of hamdaan so why he is worry.
But he can show some concern as he claim he love salwa