pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Simz786

I'm still rooting for saad salwa unfortunately

Hey Dear
I respect your view.
But I want Salwa Hamdaan. Our competition will be fair and positive.😃
The thing which makes me not to want Salwa and Saad pair is that he is already married and that too with his wish. He knows about Soha. He saw her from childhood but still he agreed to marry her. Marriage is a big thing and even though he divorces Soha he is still a married man.
I want Salwa and Hamdaan pair because of few reasons.
First of all I accept that after all what he did he also doesn't deserve Salwa.
- But their on screen chemistry is superb.
- Hamdaan has only Salwa in his heart and mind. He never looked at any other girl.
- If she tries to change him he will definitely change.
These are just my views. I don't want to hurt you.😳

pressu thumbnail
Before watching every episode I feel that today we will get awesome SaHam scene but after episode
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey pressu you are right, but those initial saad salwa scenes are keeping me going ignoring the fact he has betrayed her! But yeah salwa hamdan chemistry is equally good. But hamdan makes me angry
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@pressu
Exactly my thought what hamdaan did there is no justification for that he eqauly dont deserve salwa.
But saad got his chance & miss it .
Now its trun for humdaan.hope hamdaan dont miss this chance because of his over possiveness.
But its only & only salwa choice whom she wants
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pressu

Before watching every episode I feel that today we will get awesome SaHam scene but after episode

🤣
Haan na kam se kam kuch acche scene hi mil jaye

pressu thumbnail

Hey pressu you are right, but those initial saad salwa scenes are keeping me going ignoring the fact he has betrayed her! But yeah salwa hamdan chemistry is equally good. But hamdan makes me angry

Initial Saad Salwa scenes are very good yaar. She used to complete his assignments, when he goes out with his friends she is the one who helps him deal with his family, Salwa took care of him when he got injured, she cared a lot for him. And I like their Cousin relationship.
Because of some or the other reasons she couldn't disclose the truth to him. He got angry and felt sad. I understand his situation. But Marriage is a big thing. He took a big step. And after that Soha became pregnant. This shows that somehow he has moved on. If Soha had not irritated Saad, he would have completely forgotten Salwa. I think that it is not because he loves Salwa that he couln't forget her but it is because he constantly compares Soha with Salwa. He regrets his decision. This is just my POV.
Even Hamdaan is not a perfect guy but the one thing that makes me want SaHam is Salwa is the only one in his heart and mind. He never looks at any other girl. Sometimes it is his ego that overpowers his love but I remember his dialogue "Pehli Nazar ki Mohabbat" and after he saw Salwa he is only seeing her.
Edited by pressu - 6 years ago
pressu thumbnail
I am happy that some of our friends are online. I can discuss more and more about the serial and my views.
I hope I am not hurting you friends.😳
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey pressu we wont feel bad. I like your justification 👍🏼
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
I dont know why i never like saad salwa with each other i think they ever love eachother .they r just habit .thats why saad move on very easily & salwa didnt tell anything to saad .
But hamdaan from frist day he only love salwa.

pressu thumbnail

Hey pressu we wont feel bad. I like your justification 👍🏼

Love you dear for this.🤗