Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rangaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Bollywood HungamaVerified account @Bollyhungama
More

Mr. Perfectionist @aamir_khan ARRIVES as @sachin_rt WELCOMES him for #SachinPremiere #SachinABillionDreams

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4ipA2kbWsw[/YOUTUBE]

@arrahman With His Son @arrameen From #SachinPremiere #SachinABillionDreams @sachin_rt

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Dosent matter if it makes 100 cr or less or more...He is in heart of every Indian..Sachin, Sachin!!

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

I Love Sachin as a person more for what he is... i remember a india-pak match, sachin was hiting 4s & 6s, shayad 30s mein tha... he got out, when he was going, back side pak players were abusing him. I know sledging is common, but that guy didn't even stoppped or staire back, said bad back to them... he will come in next match & will make 100, this is Sachin, his bat talks more than his mouth.

Even today i fall from chair laughing seeing that video:

Sehwag was batting, Shohaib was giving bouncers to him, asking maar six. Sachin was at non-striker end. After 2-3 times when this happened & Sehwag couldn't resist, he went to Shohain & said "Woh Tera Baap khada hai non-striker end pe, usey de bouncer phir dekh"... And man next ball to Sachin & it was SIX... Unbelievable kind of things happen at crease... but when u hear it like this... it amazes more...

No offence to any pakistani here... this was Srk hosted award show for both India-Pak cricket team, they love each other off the field... sportsman spirit.
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Being a shameless Sachin Stan, I will watch this movie but it's a docu-movie and not a BW movie..doubt it will make any money but if they sell it to netflix or something, it would do better. He is still a big brand, salable and has mass appeal but I don't think the audience is used to docu-style of narration. Love him, nevertheless.
Rangaaa thumbnail
Beautiful kids #SachinPremier #SachinABillionDreams

A treat to watch! Guru-shishya duo at the #SachinPremiere. #AchrekarSir #SachinABillionDreams @sachin_rt

When legends meet! @sachin_rt is seen engrossed in a conversation with the iconic @ashabhosle at #SachinPremiere! #SachinABillionDreams

Sachin's fan Sudhir Kumar Chaudhary

Edited by raj80 - 7 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: charminggenie

Being a shameless Sachin Stan, I will watch this movie but it's a docu-movie and not a BW movie..doubt it will make any money but if they sell it to netflix or something, it would do better. He is still a big brand, salable and has mass appeal but I don't think the audience is used to docu-style of narration. Love him, nevertheless.

After Sachin, i stopped watching matches, then just by chance watched a match where Dhoni was playing, now also not that much i watch, but if u can count, Dhoni is my 2nd most fav cricketer. MS Dhoni i didn't like as a Film, coz their adaptation ruined what image i had for Dhoni.

I am happy this is biopic as it is, original, no one playing sachin... it's diff kind of experience.

There was social media platform name as ORKUT in 2007-2011, there were Sachin Communities, u won't believe, it was having activity based on Seconds, so much active, fans, discussions, massive support.

I really hope if that kind of lot decide to give this film a chance, this would be success, if not big hit.
Rangaaa thumbnail
Sachin with his wife and kids

charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
^^Omkara- Sachin craze is still there but he is kinda vanilla for BO . You know numbers and market better than me, hence I just don't know if the cinema halls are a better medium than say releasing it on a channel ,netflix etc. Won't you earn more from latter and also it would reach wider audience.
I like Dhoni but didn't like the movie , it was badly made too filmy and those love tracks kinda were awkward.

Whatever be , I adore Sachin , so this will be a big win for me.😆
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: charminggenie

^^Omkara- Sachin craze is still there but he is kinda vanilla for BO . You know numbers and market better than me, hence I just don't know if the cinema halls are a better medium than say releasing it on a channel ,netflix etc. Won't you earn more from latter and also it would reach wider audience.

I like Dhoni but didn't like the movie , it was badly made too filmy and those love tracks kinda were awkward.

Whatever be , I adore Sachin , so this will be a big win for me.😆

Even Sachin or makers of this biopic knows somehow this is a big risk, releasing on small scale or on other mediums would have been profit venture...but they want to share this on big screen, their intentions is to bring meda journey for fans like us on big screen...

Rahi baat Numbers ki... jitni bhi aisi BIOPIC documentary bani hongi, unke record Sachin flying colors se tod dega 😆
pallavi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Everyone is looking good and so well-dressed

Ash looks gorgeous!
SRK, Anil, RS, Abhishek... all look dapper in suits
RS shd dress nicely more often. 😆
Sushant's jacket is ill-fitting, why is he trying to pout?

Sachin's daughter is so pretty! Son is handsome too. Good looking family he has.
All the best to Sachin movie...its going to be a blockbuster for sure.

Edited by pallavi25 - 7 years ago