Vineet Kumar Singh starrer *Superboys of Malegaon* Heads for Premiere

Celeb Discussions

Jayshree thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 days ago

Vineeth Kumar Singh Picture

Vineet Kumar Singh starrer *Superboys of Malegaon* Heads for Premiere at TIFF & BFI London Film Festival, Actor Expresses Gratitude

Since the release of the trailer for *Superboys of Malegaon*, the film has generated considerable buzz online. Set in the small town of Malegaon, Maharashtra, the story revolves around Nasir Shaikh, played by Adarsh Gourav, a filmmaker who uses cinema as an escape from the monotony of daily life. The trailer offers a glimpse into the heart of the film, leaving viewers eager to see how the narrative unfolds. Vineet Kumar Singh has taken on an entirely new, playful role in the film, showing a side of his talent that fans have never seen before. His unique portrayal has left audiences excited to witness this fresh avatar, a departure from his typical roles.

The film will have its world premiere at the 49th Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) on September 13, 2024, with Singh in attendance. After TIFF, the film is set for its next premiere at the prestigious BFI London Film Festival on October 10, 2024. Sharing his excitement and pride, Singh commented, "These platforms are essential for highlighting films that bring fresh perspectives and celebrate unique storytelling. Being part of *Superboys of Malegaon* has been a rewarding experience, and I’m thrilled to see the film recognized on such esteemed stages. I’m eager to see how audiences react to the film, which we’ve made with all our heart."

Directed by Reema Kagti, *Superboys of Malegaon* features a stellar cast including Vineet Kumar Singh, Adarsh Gaurav, and Sashank Arora. Singh is currently enjoying the success of his recent film *Ghuspaithiya*, and he has an exciting slate of upcoming projects. These include the multilingual Pan-India film *SDGM*, where he will share the screen with Sunny Deol, as well as *Aadhaar* and *Rangeen*, promising more stellar performances in the future.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 days ago

Probably interesting to give the people of Malegaon a wider platform as the documentary may have done. Generally I like Reema's work, but her screenplay for the Archies wasn't exactly 'brilliant' (to say the least).

Vedika4 thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago
I liked him so much in Mukkebaaz.