Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
i would suggest you to watch piya bedardi.. dont just look at the OST as its all taken from one single episode only..

you need to watch the episodes further.. to see how good these two are in it omair rana and sonia mishal both rocked and love their dynamic chemistry..

sometimes omair rana as sahir surprised me how romantic sahir could be.. i have loved sahir throughout the show apart from episode 51

but u have to watch it sahir seriously make me faint in episode 65.. he looked to handsome or should i say hot to handle..he tries to kiss his wife.. and she hit him LOL
he was still looking damn good when he was about to faint with pain LOL

i seriously felt that something was going on between the lead off screen coz their chemistry was out of this world.. they way sahir kissed her with so much passion god.. i repeately watch the scene to see it.. lol

the reason whyi felt so was that.. sonia went to have lunch with omair when they didnt have any scene in tht praticular restaurant.. it was just sahir and her sister.. but the pictures only showed us omair sonia..

then another day sonia herself post a video saying sahir eshal deciding what to eat after the shoot..

You should watch it from episode 36
Edited by _Sano_ - 7 years ago