Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 7 years ago
@CF . I mean if a father or a guy or even a husband saw their women with a stranger in a compromising situation..maybe in a rage of anger they loose their mind and end up committing a murder. So even courts make punishment less. I am not encouraging honor killing, I am just telling what happens usually in my society. In Islam it is always about witnesses. 4 witnesses are needed to prove zina ..and only a judge desides the punishment. which is murder for married ones..and 100 hits for non married.
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

@CF . I mean if a father or a guy or even a husband saw their women with a stranger in a compromising situation..maybe in a rage of anger they loose their mind and end up committing a murder. So even courts make punishment less. I am not encouraging honor killing, I am just telling what happens usually in my society. In Islam it is always about witnesses. 4 witnesses are needed to prove zina ..and only a judge desides the punishment. which is murder for married ones..and 100 hits for non married.

I am aware of this thing Awida...But just because something is being followed for ages, doesn't mean we shouldn't question it...How can the courts reduce the punishment just because the woman was found in a compromising situation and hence murdered?😕..No human but God has the right to judge and even God doesn't judge...so what are these mere humans?Also what about the law for men? Can a sister, wife and mother kill the man when found in the same compromising situation? I think not!
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Just listened to the OST. it is sung by Shuja Haidar. found it on Urdu 1 fb page .
Edited by awida - 7 years ago
wow his voice is magical
x-affy-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The first episode was very good. They provided a good understanding of where Qandeel actually came from.
is her name qandeel here too?
x-affy-x thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

is her name qandeel here too?

In the first episode they referred to her as Fowzia- I guess that's her real name.
Qandeel ka real name Fauzia hai? Never knew that
x-affy-x thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Qandeel ka real name Fauzia hai? Never knew that

Yeah I think Qandeel was her stage name.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Qandeel means lamp in Arabic ..it is a male name. Fauziyyah means successful. it is a female name.