Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I think yasir nawaz fits for mubashir luqman's role.
Edited by obsessiveperson - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Ash knows too much about QBs life story 😆

Cuz everything happened in front of me.. and I like watching news n these things were everywhere last year so yeah 😆
I never took any interest 😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: obsessiveperson

Yasir Hussain joins the cast of Saba Qamar's 'Baaghi'.

I haven't read the entire script of course, but I'm expecting great things.

With the upcoming drama Baaghi, based on the life of Qandeel Baloch being played by Saba Qamar, it seems more and more celebrities are starting to join the cast. On one hand people might say that this will be a controversial serial or topic to discuss, this show promises not to glorify Qandeel, but rather tell her story and what provokes or leads a person to become who they are.

After Saba Qamar, Nimrah Khan and Yasir Nawaz, Yasir Hussain is the latest star to join the cast of the serial, on the account of someone special. "It's basically a guest appearance which I did for Saba. She's very dear to me, we did our first film as the leads together and I'll do anything for her. says Yasir. " In fact, I really wanted to share the screen with her again and even though it's a very small part, it was fun being on-set once again. Yasir was Saba's co-star, who shared the cinematic screen in Lahore Se Agay.

Even in the age of 2017, issues of honor killing and murder blatantly exist, which is why it is necessary to educate the masses, if not by educational systems than television sets. "I think the director of Baaghi, Farooq is very talented and accommodative. I shot yesterday and it was a great set to be on. I haven't read the entire script of course, but I'm expecting great things. says Yasir.

By the looks of it, we think that this show will either be the start of a revolution or certainly the hot topic on everyone's tongue for discussion.

Plz spare me from this servant

He already ruined that ary show with kubra shaadi Mubarak and Saba debut pak movie lahore se agey with his TERRIBLE screen presence

saba is looking sooo glamourous
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

^^^^^
She's very likeable unlike the real Qandeel (Rahmat allah alaiha)
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
They are making a biopic drama on her?
Am sure Saba will nail it though
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

^^^^^

She's very likeable unlike the real Qandeel (Rahmat allah alaiha)

Is it? What did she do? I know very little about her- just that she has been murdered by her own family members(something like honor killing?) ...
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Is it? What did she do? I know very little about her- just that she has been murdered by her own family members(something like honor killing?) ...

She was a social media celebrity who used to post bold videos . she made some big controversaries.. I don't believe it was a case of honor killing. coz when her brother killed her she wasn't doing anything wrong. he has no right to end her life. 😊
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

She was a social media celebrity who used to post bold videos . she made some big controversaries.. I don't believe it was a case of honor killing. coz when her brother killed her she wasn't doing anything wrong. he has no right to end her life. 😊

That of course goes without saying, whether she did anything wrong or not! Because who is he to decide about her life? She was an adult and will face the consequences of her own choices- good or bad! Even the parents have no right on her life, let alone these Rs.2 siblings!