Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aatra.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: obsessiveperson

Someone said it'll air on 20th July. Let's see!

oh so still 4 more days of interzar if it is airing on 20thπŸ˜›

Originally posted by: obsessiveperson

I just read on yasir's insta that he joined baaghi's cast. Talking about yasir hussain, the Lahore Se Aagay one!

i dont know him but im sure hes better than this yasirπŸ˜†
its not airing on 20th as no date has still been given...and the shooting is still on so i think theres still a few weeks to go
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aatra..

oh so still 4 more days of interzar if it is airing on 20thπŸ˜›

That's not confirmed han.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I read somewhere that it will go on air by the end of July. but it seems that this won't happen...
Let's just wait till channel gives any news.

Yasir Hussain joins the cast of Saba Qamar's 'Baaghi'.

I haven't read the entire script of course, but I'm expecting great things.

With the upcoming drama Baaghi, based on the life of Qandeel Baloch being played by Saba Qamar, it seems more and more celebrities are starting to join the cast. On one hand people might say that this will be a controversial serial or topic to discuss, this show promises not to glorify Qandeel, but rather tell her story and what provokes or leads a person to become who they are.

After Saba Qamar, Nimrah Khan and Yasir Nawaz, Yasir Hussain is the latest star to join the cast of the serial, on the account of someone special. "It's basically a guest appearance which I did for Saba. She's very dear to me, we did our first film as the leads together and I'll do anything for her. says Yasir. " In fact, I really wanted to share the screen with her again and even though it's a very small part, it was fun being on-set once again. Yasir was Saba's co-star, who shared the cinematic screen in Lahore Se Agay.

Even in the age of 2017, issues of honor killing and murder blatantly exist, which is why it is necessary to educate the masses, if not by educational systems than television sets. "I think the director of Baaghi, Farooq is very talented and accommodative. I shot yesterday and it was a great set to be on. I haven't read the entire script of course, but I'm expecting great things. says Yasir.

By the looks of it, we think that this show will either be the start of a revolution or certainly the hot topic on everyone's tongue for discussion.

Edited by obsessiveperson - 7 years ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

It is getting boring now..so many cameos.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am curious to know who will play Mubashir Luqman and that molvi's role πŸ˜†. They HAVE to show that scandal cuz it was actually one of the 'basic reasons' of her murder.
Ash knows too much about QBs life story πŸ˜†