Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
What role he is playing ? I want to know OKB is playing who.

And when will this show start airing ?
his character is an extra one
he will be romantically interested in her
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I just read somewhere that 15th July is qandeel's death anniversary. I think they'll air drama around that only.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: obsessiveperson

I just read somewhere that 15th July is qandeel's death anniversary. I think they'll air drama around that only.

Till then Urdu 1 will continue airing repeats of Titli's last episode, and Noor movie!😆
but i dont think they have an empty spot there unless they are planning to move bitto wala to Thursday
also 15th is this Saturday...they wont air it so soon because they havent even started promoting an air date yet which they usually start doing a week before

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

but i dont think they have an empty spot there unless they are planning to move bitto wala to Thursday

also 15th is this Saturday...they wont air it so soon because they havent even started promoting an air date yet which they usually start doing a week before

Tabhi to I said isi ke around hoga coz 15th is not possible.

Nimra will also be playing a distinct role in Urdu 1's upcoming Baaghi staring Saba Qamar as Qandeel Baloch.

"Nina jee from Urdu 1 approached me and she had already seen me and Saba together a few times. She thought that we both resembled so I was offered the role of her little sister on the show. said Nimra. The drama will take place in a village setting, and the cast had to copy a Punjabi tone for their role. Luckily Nimra's mother happens to be Kashmiri-Punjabi, so the accent came naturally.

"I will be playing the role of Saba Qamar's younger sister. Basically she is one of those wannabe girls, who thinks she will be as pretty and famous as her sister and in this case I will want to be following Saba's footsteps. says Nimra on her role in the serial. The Choti Si Zindagi sweetheart says that the cast of this show is amazing featuring Osman Khalid Butt, Yasir Nawaz, Saba Qamar and Hareem Farooqi.

Everyone is familiar with Qandeel Baloch and why her death was the topic of controversy, but Nimra set the facts straight by telling us that the show does not glorify Qandeel in any way.

"If there was anything wrong in the script regarding Qandeel or anything too extreme, we as a cast would speak against it, showing it in a milder manner. says Nimra. The Rishta Anjaana Sa beauty says she has a different belief on ending the evils that exist in society. "There is an alternative to eradicating bad from the society, instead of finishing a person altogether. You don't know the events that build up to the moment that make a person who they are, said Nimra.

Truly a revolutionary thought, which is why we can't wait to see what Nimra brings to the screen. We wish her all the best!

Source: https://www.hipinpakistan.com/news/1153023/nimra-khan-joins-the-cast-of-baaghi-and-alif-allah-aur-insaan.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

@Nehal. Tfs. but from which angle does Nimra look like Saba?😆 Anyway. I don't think Nimra is doing good by accepting many small roles when she had played lead female in Meherbaan , and second female lead in Choti Si Zindagi.

Yasir Nawaz joins the cast of 'Baaghi'.

We uncover Yasir's opinion on murder, his meeting with Qandeel and much more.

For some people life can be a series of unfortunate events. These events can either make or break you but one is forced under circumstances to become something they're not. Qandeel Baloch became a sign of controversy, she was a figure when it came to freedom of speech, both visually and through what she had to say.

The upcoming drama serial Baaghi starring Saba Qamar is not a show that glorifies Qandeel as a personality, but attempts to show the few down sides of our society, how situations can force a person to act in a certain way and what extent people go to for achieving their dreams. It will also explore how a low down statement of the fragile male ego is easily hurt by exposure of women in the family.

With our Pakistani media slowly rising but firmly asserting dominance over issues of our society, this serial too will be making an impact with one of the most promising and devoted cast members of all. Recently news broke that Yasir Nawaz will also be playing a part in Baaghi. In conversation with HIP, Yasir explained his interest in the serial and why he chose to work on it.

"I met Qandeel once before she started posting videos on social media. She would call me often and so I once asked her to see me at my office. disclosed Yasir. He and Qandeel were no strangers, yet not on very friendly terms either. We've all been in a state where we come to know of another human's issues and somehow unintentionally sympathize with them. "It was a very brief meeting and I knew there was something wrong, it was obvious she was going through something more and wasn't mentally stable. Yasir added on his meeting with the debated social media personality.

Sadly, it seems that we have become too comfortable with death and violence. "I honestly don't know what happened with her brother, I haven't read the entire script either, but murder, for whatever reason needs to be condemned. says Yasir while airing his opinion on the brutality of death and how humans feel themselves above the power of the Almighty that they take the life of one another.

"Nobody deserves to be killed brutally like this, honor killing needs to end and I think Baaghi, as a serial, sheds light upon that. Yasir added and we definitely agree.

Yasir feels that the show itself is an honest effort on behalf of the cast, Nina and the director, Farooq. "I only have a handful of scenes. Characters come and go in the play, Saba as Qandeel is consistent of course. I only shot for a day. It's an honest effort and I saw that myself. says Yasir. Let's see how the show plays a vital role in bringing modifications to our society.

Edited by obsessiveperson - 7 years ago
ewww why does he have to ruin the awesome cast