Frequent Posters

.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Finally a teaser of Osman ❤️ loved him in that black kurta 😳
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
So they added this OB track by their own. I thought it'll be solely based on qandeel's life.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Obi looks so good with Saba
I m shocked by the new promo

The latest teaser of Baaghi is out with a surprise for Usman Khalid Butt's fans because the serial includes him as the second protagonist, who happens to be in love with Saba (Qandeel). His role in the serial makes us dwell deeper into the love life of Qandeel and makes us discover the ordeals she went through in order to achieve her dreams.

The most anticipated drama has been in news since a while and the teasers are captivating enough to have us glued to our TV screens once the drama is out. The latest teaser shows a conversation between Saba and Usman Khalid Butt in which they discuss their love life and the aftereffects of their union.

Reassuring Qandeel of his love, Usman tells her that he does not care about her past or about her previous marriage and the kids she has. He assures her that he does not even care about her Facebook videos because he is madly in love with her. Definitely adds a new twist in the story!

Qandeel, on the other hand, is determined not to accept his proposals because she seems afraid that the class divide might prove to be a hurdle in their love life and that her past will haunt her forever. Saba's refusal and Usman's determination, adds to the suspense the serial holds within and we can't wait to get a better look at it.

What excites the fans more is that this drama will be depicting the positive aspects of her personality and not just the negative ones and this will eventually give us a better insight to Qandeel Baloch's real life.

Edited by obsessiveperson - 7 years ago

Recenlty, Baaghi has been making the headlines everywhere. It deals with a very sensitive topic, after all. The pictures of Saba Qamar as Qandeel Baloch have been the talk of the town and we are all dying to see how she plays that character.

Saba Qamar will be starring opposite to Osman Khalid Butt in the lead role. But did you know, OKB's role was first offered to Imran Abbas and the actor had declined it? In an interview to pakistantoday' the actor disclosed his reason to do so.

I'm really looking forward to it because it is based on a very sensitive yet strong topic and is directed by one of my favourite director Farooq Rind, penned down by Humaira Ahmed and my dearest friend Saba Qamar is in it.

Everything good so far, why decline the role then? Imran Abbas would've looked great with Saba Qamar after all...

As far as my character is concerned it was coming after half of the serial, that is why I was not really tempted by it.

That explains it! He wanted more screen-time.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Alhamdulillah Imran loss is OKB gain.. Yes. I love to see Imran with Saba but not when she's acting as Qandeel.
Thank God, he rejected. I wanted to see OB on screen again. It's been ages since sanam ended.
Edited by obsessiveperson - 7 years ago
.Anya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: obsessiveperson

Thank God, he rejected. I wanted to see OB on screen again. It's been ages since sanam ended.

Tou Munkir dekh lo😆
Edited by .Anya. - 7 years ago

Originally posted by: .Anya.

Tou Munkir dekh lo😆

Koshish ki thi but nahi dekh saki. 😆
so OKB will be doing a positive role here