Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
^^Tabs.. Faiza is DIllage wali writer.YKS & DED were Farhat's shows...
What ab amazing first epi.too gud and fast paced...that's wht I liked most about it apart from Uzair obviously who was...the love in his eyes for her..&...the imam zamin scene was particularly my favourite...when he closes his eyes when she recites some dua for him......looking forwrd to the next epi...sadia is okay-ish still not that gud...uzair ia far more better than her..and it will be out and out his show...😉

I'm soo dying to give out some spoilers so plz mje izzat bakshein😆
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^ you can jsut post them here with a Spoiler alert notice
and thank you for correction
armyofspooks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I'M VERY SPOILER FRIENDLY BTW! But I understand fully if someone isn't.
Also yeah, maybe the cousin will turn out evil or creepy because I don't see how else they'll get Nouman to send a proposal. Or...idk maybe the creep cousin will reject her because that's all Uzair's aunt keeps saying in the promo.

And I have to add, Hani is REALLY something to not see Saad dying over her 🤣
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I think Sadia looks gorgeos as Hani. she behaves beautifully with him. so why won't he die for her? 😉
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
^^Actually.She looks pretty and acts gud in the saad-hani scenes only.Woh phuppo and tayi wala scene where phuppo is badmouthing her mother; did you notice her expressions??..kaise notice krty her face ws expressionless and I was speechless😲..yaar,tmhri maa ki baat horahi hai parosi ki maa.ki to nai.😵...
I am soo happy to find some really encouraging & spoiler friendly ppls here...lolll..

P.s.my cell is not really friendly with the bold button and I dun' want ppl to kill me..so I think for now forget the spoilers😆

Edited by -aweshome_moi- - 6 years ago
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Uzair as Saad is very romantic .. poor guy is jealous ..he went back once he heared that Hani is out with her other cousin. Well. rishta didn't happen. Hani cares for Saad. but he is too young. loved how he smelled her hair , and slept on her lap!
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Episode 4:
It was amazingly directed. Felt disappointed that Hani fell in love with the most unsensitive person Salar. Poor Saad is up for the biggest heart break. The way the scenes were shifted from one scene to another to show the differences between characters and similarities between situations was powerful. the highlight of the episode was its last 5 mins. Saad was happily dancing near the train..while Salma's escape went wrong. when he was running to buy Hani chauriya for her mannat , Salma's beu was hit mercilessly ..which hints to Saad's upcoming heartbreak, when finds out that Hani loves someone else. a psycho named Salar!
armyofspooks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lol I watched like half of the episode then completely forgot about it. Now that you mention, I just remembered 😆 I'll go finish it right away lol
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

This serial belongs to Uzair . he breaths life in Saad's character. This serial could've gone wrong because of the repeatitive topic and slow pace. but thanks to the directer and Uzair's sincer acting. It works.
Edited by awida - 6 years ago
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
why did Hani fall for Salar? 🤔