Posted: 6 years ago
Thanks@Tabs. I'll watch it. also precap looks promising :

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=t9XM8EQ9Ehk[/YOUTUBE]
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Just watched the first episode.
It is pure magic. it is like a poem, an ode to Devdas , a classic lovestory, What else can I ask for?
Uzair acts really well . he share an amazing chemistry with Sadia. and Sadia is so cute and charming here.

Director did a wonderful, the choics of places, the usage of flashbacks, and some hints of upcoming scenes remind me of KAM 2 .

OST music is lovely , how I wish the singing matched it. but It gives the nessessary impact in SaNi's scenes.
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hinna- if you ever come back to this thread, You mentioned it gave you KAM2 vibes and it totally does! and Saadia isnt' terrible. seriously. She mostly keeps quiet in this one so its all good 😆

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tabs You said it right. Sadia keeps quite and so is tolerable. Can't look at her bee stung lips which can't move when she talk is so weird to look and watch. I can't over look it story seems fast and ok. Let's see
armyofspooks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi guys! So it has finally started.
Okay first of all, I've followed Uzair's previous show and I have to say his acting has improved SO MUCH!
Sadia's fine too, didn't find her annoying at all but she was kind of mostly quiet? Lol not a bad thing necessarily.

Also guyss can you tell me if the song other than the OST is an actual song or just a background score for this show? I really like it.

AND GUYS I WAS RIGHT SHE IS OLDER THAN HIM!!!
Okay i'm not gonna lie, I found it a tiny bit creepy when they showed him as a kid and Sadia as a teen in the veryyy first scene but meh it's fine now.
armyofspooks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awida, now that you mentioned it really does feel an ode to devdas AND OMG WATCH ME UGLY CRY IF THIS ENDS TRAGICALLY. Devdas is one of my favs I literally can't deal with the ending.
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Potential marriage proposal cousin is sooo nice and cute so far. Aunt who raised her is a nice character if she stays like this. Sensible and kind.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

@Ashfi. I am sorry I mentioned Devdas here..but the childhood lovestory, the kind of obsession the guy has for the girl, the atmosphere made me remember Devdas. but I trust Faiza to give us a happy ending. insha Allah.
_Tabs_ thumbnail
okay Junaid--the khala's son--giving anyone else creepy off vibes? because he doesn't to me 😆 but I really want to know how she goes from potential rishta with him to nouman ejaz...

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Awida, Ashfi---i never liked Devdas the movie but always the story and readaptations were quite emotional.
I'd totally hate and love for it to go that way 😆 If you watch the OST video, I do get the devdas vibe ...but I believe in Faiza--she likes to give realistic happy endings Her couples always end up together,

edited: See below 😆
Edited by _Tabs_ - 6 years ago