Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amreen1409 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

But do watch it, you will still like the drama..

Amreen

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

b4 i watched it...............i knew hu waz in it n i xpected adnan vaneeza couple 2 be da main story but un4tun8ly dey were side lined n jus used az a waii of gettin da main couple 2 meet e.o.....................kinda dissapointed abt dat but oh well da show waz gud tho

amreen1409 thumbnail

yeah, I was kinda disappointed too..

I brought another drama for the weekend... Tum hi to ho... i think its pretty old for now.. but still did any1 watch it? like to know about the drama b4 watching it.. agar accha na ho to mera time bach jaayega :)

Amreen

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail

Tum Hee to Ho

Starring: Humayun Saeed, Vaneeza Ahmed, Atiqa Odho, Shabbir Jan, Marina Khan, Huma Nawab, Mohd. Ahmed, Qaiser Khan, Qazi Wajid, Ali Salman
Written by: Mohammed Ahmed
Directed by: Marina Khan.
Produced by: Humayun Saeed.
Released: June 2000; on 4 cassettes

A cute comedy, Tum Hee To Ho is probably the best play on air at the moment if you like light-hearted romances. Saira (Atiqa Odho) is coming back to Pakistan after doing her MBA in America to get married to her love of eighteen years, Shoaib (Qaiser Khan).Her cousin Maha (Vaneeza Ahmed), Shoaib and Shoaib's friend (plus Maha's colleague) Aazir (Humayun Saeed) are all involved with the wedding preparations. Aazir is a happy go lucky fellow, who loves Maha and wants to marry her, but she dislikes his non-serious attitude.

A few days before the wedding, Shoaib has an accident and dies. Saira gets the news while she is leaving for the airport and she collapses. Her uncle (Mohd. Ahmed) and his estranged son Daniyal (Shabbir Jan) try to help her but all fails. Saira refuses to believe that Shoaib is dead. Things worsen till Maha comes to Las Vegas to help Saira.

Both Saira and Maha decide to improve things between Daniyal and his father, so they shift to Daniyal's and wreak havoc in their lives, especially Maha. Saira soon joins her uncle's office and starts controlling the business affairs. Things further brighten up when Aazir joins them as well. Aazir and Maha start helping out Daniyal and Huma Nawab with their theater work.

Things can't be all great so we have this really shady character of Danish Mirza (Ali Salman) who befriends Sana to marry her and get his hands on all her grandpa's money. She gets him a job at her grandpa's office and he starts embezzling there too. In the meantime Saira and Daniyal, and Aazir and Maha realise that they are made for each other. -by Gina

Comments:

A very cute drama. Vaneeza and Humayun have great comic chemistry which makes for a great watch! Nice cameo by Qaiser Khan. Almost everyone is doing a great job. The Danish Mirza story is too cliched. The kidnapping of Sana was unnecessarily prolonged and just dragged the play. The last epiosed was hilarious! Thanks Marina Khan for such a refreshing play!

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail

hope dat helpz

da site iz

http://pakidramas.coolfreepage.com/frame_bottom_nav.htm

dey got summaries n reviews of many dramaz der

canadian01 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh ALLAH i love tht drama not love i llike tht drama 2 .

Eman
amreen1409 thumbnail

Thanks sooooooooo much paki... It really helped.. it was a great review and after reading it everything is coming back to me that I had seen this few years back! I couldnt recall the name nor the story until you told me.. :( disappointed that I have brought already seen dram but it is still worth watching again!

Thanks Again!!!
Amreen

amreen1409 thumbnail

Thanks for the link too.. its a great website!

Amreen

Mashal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i like beti aired on ptv on wednesday at 7:45 m
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
oh wow i didnt even noe dat beti waz bein aired on ptv @ 7:45................waznt anhoni aired den?..............it cudnt have finished so soon