Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

i already watche dPhir Yun...on DVD..i didnt knw it was on PTV..it just looked like a good one so my cousin brought it..its really good

amreen1409 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I see Sadaf, I will try to watch it during weekends, now I am getting second thoughts about it tho after reading you comment :)
sadaf18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

no amreen don't do that...give it a try, if u dont like ti then don't watch the whole thing. the reason i said that was because usually if a drama is really good, its story and actors get stuck in my head. however, i dont remember anything about "phir youhi..." . watched it long ago so dont remember...

-sadaf

naughtynad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amreen1409

Phir Youn Love Hua has 20 episodes according to http://muziq.net/showpage.php?page=drama/phiryounlove.php

I know this link but never watched any drama from here.. so wonder how the quality is..

Amreen

Thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssss for the link a great pleasure!! http://muziq.net/showpage.php?page=drama/phiryounlove.php👏

amreen1409 thumbnail

You are most welcome naughtynad 😊

I will watch it Sadaf, but only if i can find it at near store 😭 watched the title song on the net, seems a nice story and can tell what it is about by looking at the titlesong but its hard to sit in front of computer for hours watching something...

Amreen

sadaf18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

very true... amreen. i d rather be on my bed under my coozy blankies and looking at my tv than sit on a stiff chair infront of the computer screen and destory my eyes...so i hope u find the dvd's...

-sadaf

amreen1409 thumbnail

yup I have finally found the dvds, it was a good one... they dragged the last 2 episodes but overall i liked the story... and as you said you dont remember the drama Sadaf, just to remind you that it was story where hero (?) n herion (Nadia Jamil) meet on net, and coincidently herion's sis (veneeza ahmed) gets married to hero's bro (Adnan siddiqui)... remembered it now??

Amreen

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lol gud n short summary amreen.........da hero waz ali kazmi................rahat kazmiz son.......n it waz hiz frst show eva..............i thot e acted welll n dislpayed hiz parentz type of skillz
theone_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amreen1409

yup I have finally found the dvds, it was a good one... they dragged the last 2 episodes but overall i liked the story... and as you said you dont remember the drama Sadaf, just to remind you that it was story where hero (?) n herion (Nadia Jamil) meet on net, and coincidently herion's sis (veneeza ahmed) gets married to hero's bro (Adnan siddiqui)... remembered it now??

Amreen

Amreen good recap, Aur adnan hai toh it wud b worth watching, i did not saw that, hope i will see it.

Saher.

amreen1409 thumbnail

Thanks Paki, I didnt know his name..

Saher, yeah do watch it but you will be little disappointed that Adnan didnt have much of the role in it.. sirf ammi ka farmabardar beta hota hai..

Amreen