sadaf18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Guys,

what is the latest drama that u have finished watching? meaning, for what drama serial did u see the last episode for lately.

well, i am about to finish Taapish... i like this drama alot..it is kinda unique.. and obviously i like it coz ahsan khan is in it..

i didn't LOVE his acting though, coz he actually, beats up a girl. i would never expect this from him!!! even if he is just acting...

anyways, enough about ahsan... what about u guys??? do share...

-sadaf

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

theone_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Sadaf,

now a days in India, pakistani channels are not being telecasted,but hope they soon start telecasting the channels, as i m dying to see Aana and Sunlo na.....

Saher.

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

oh really, why aren't they showing it.

ven I went to India about 15 years ago our host used to gather around the tv and watch "Guest House", they had PTV at their home.

oh on Geo they started "Bano ko Pehchano"
and on PTV "Phir youn Love howa" its almost at the end. I think next episode is last.

amreen1409 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
is "Bano ko Pehchano" a good one? I watched about first 15 min of that drama on pakstop site...
theone_fan thumbnail

Hey Amreen can u just give me the link.....

Miss bholi bhali, ya i know previously Ptv was coming in India but now gone off air i hope one day it will come.....

Saher.

amreen1409 thumbnail
Here is a site http://www.pakstop.com/pakmusic/ you need to register first and then in the music library they have videos for many dramas including Ana that you were looking for.. sorry didnt think of this b4 when u were talking about it..
theone_fan thumbnail

No thanx and No sorry in friendship, but thanx for the link...

Saher.

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yea on PTV they r showin phir youn love hua.....i jus luv dat serial...........dis week v saw epi #12 so i mite end son
amreen1409 thumbnail

Phir Youn Love Hua has 20 episodes according to http://muziq.net/showpage.php?page=drama/phiryounlove.php

I know this link but never watched any drama from here.. so wonder how the quality is..

Amreen

sadaf18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Amreen,

i have tried it but the quality isn't too bad. i mean u could tell who is who, so it s not that blurry. i dont know about the drama though. i watched like last year, and dont think i loved it...could be wrong..

-sadaf