Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Can someone clarify why zaid doesent have a good relationship with his mum?
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^ she left his dad...He was close to his dad..and then I think he died...so he blames it all on his mom and how she was a lousy mother
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Zaids dad was poor
So his mom left him

But zaid loved him
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simz786

They could have shown a bit more of ali & zara's wedding. So disappointed they showed the buildup of their relationship and left us hanging. I wanted to see how bismas dad agreed

I knowww

I loved zara n ali kove story

I was shocked seeing the chemistry between ali n ghana
Zaids mum ditched his father which gave him the image that all women are like this
Simz786 thumbnail
Finished watching & i really liked it. It felt like two dramas in one and the episodes were only 27 which was reasonable with no unnecessary dragging. Obviously i loved the first part more because im a sucker for cliche love stories loved how zaid was genuinely in love with bisma and won her over via her son ❤️ the first epis had me hooked and laughing with the sherry & rameez scenes. The bisma & ali engagement scenes were one of my faveourites

The second part was also very good, but the bisma crying for sherry and zaid trying to win her over was a bit repetitive, i wish they showed a little bit more of zara & ali instead. Bisma running to sherry's grave at NIGHT, i just found that scene a bit over 😳 i'm glad Sherry's mom made Bisma understand that a she should value the guy thats willing to accept her past, her son etc.

I also loooved zara & ali and i didnt mind the extras like maria and her husband or zaids friends etc. they all did a good job 👏 One my faveourite sami dramas to date, thank you abby for recommending and i would recommend everyone to watch 👍🏼
Edited by Simz786 - 6 years ago
Simz786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I don't want a romantic convo.. only the type of scene in which a man asks his wife to come with him to home without having any expectations from her, ad simple as this. really needed to see them having a last eyelock.😳

I wish 😳
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Wow simz good work
I told u this show is indeed very good

Watch rasm e duniya next

Its good.as well
Simz786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN