Romantic Reveries

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Zaid looked so hot in the last scene!

Zaid and his hair. Is it its true color? never seen such a black hair before!😳
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
He dyes his hair. It's unnatural dark. He did look good though.
If they had more lovey dovey scenes then it would be ghisa pita same reapeat over ... it would have no impact on the story or the way mood of the end was so kind of happy didn't drag it.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: cimba

He dyes his hair. It's unnatural dark. He did look good though.

If they had more lovey dovey scenes then it would be ghisa pita same reapeat over ... it would have no impact on the story or the way mood of the end was so kind of happy didn't drag it.

I don't want a romantic convo.. only the type of scene in which a man asks his wife to come with him to home without having any expectations from her, ad simple as this. really needed to see them having a last eyelock.😳
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I loved the last.beach scene
The selfie together in the end was beautiful.n summed it all up

Excellent show

Loved how they played the ost in the end properly
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Since its finished i can consider giving it a go 😛
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: awida

same here. I am disappointed.😔 when Zaid's mom told him to go and tell Bisma that you don't want her love, just her company. I thought we're going to see the confession next. instead there was that very long scene with repeatitive dialoge between Bisma and her mom in law.
I feel cheated. I had high expectations from last episode and ended up high and dry. khair. atleast Zaid got Bisma and Ashar in the end.

@Umz Thanks a lot for translating Bisma's monologue. I didn't understand most of it. you made me feel better.😃

Me too, I was really hoping to at least get a conversation between Bisma and Zaid. The episode was shorter than normal so there was more than enough time to include their conversation and have an episode of normal duration.

You are welcome. I did not translate it directly. Only the very last part when she is sitting in the car and at the beach. The rest was my interpretation of her dialogue.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

@Umz. This was more than enough for me to feel better. I even asked the writer via fb.. if they editted a scene between ZaiMa. she agreed there were lots of edits. but there was Zaima convo at all :(
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dear God.
this show had a bit of a lull but I honestly loved it so much...I'm sad, can't review the last episode 😆

But in all honesty, the last episode was beautiful! I wish Bisma had gotten this reality check a bit sooner but still.

Sami made me start loving him as an actor with this show, it convinced me to watch Piya Maan Bhaye too and Naveen got a chance to flourish and shine with her acting skills.

A character like her's is flawed but so loyal and lovable.

Zaid ---I thought Agha was back to play a bad boy and I kept doubting his love for Bisma but his mannerisms with little Ashar won me over.

Definitely one of the best 2017 shows
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Simz786

Since its finished i can consider giving it a go 😛

Finally
Thank u