Posted: 6 years ago
OMG its ending next week
My Wednesdays will be empty
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Thank you @Tabs. this really helps. 😃

No one can understand Bisma unless he had the same experience of loving someone and losing him very early..😭 I really want to relate to her character , but watching Zaid crying broke my heart.💔😭

After losing someone we love, Allah gave us Sabr and that's way people move on to their life.
Bisma is stuck in her place for five years which is unusual and that is why I can't relate with Bisma.

I fit is only few months or one year I could understand but for five years 😲
Even Sherry's mom moved on too.. and accepted the reality of life.

Bisma is doing wrong IMO
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

OMG its ending next week

My Wednesdays will be empty

Watch Mubarak Ho Beti Hoi.😃
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

So which serial is replacing Beinteha?😕 I am afraid they'll air that Turkish serial which they air from Fri-Sun on Wednesdays too.😲
Irfana15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So the show ended on a bittersweet note bisma went back 2 zaid but it was becuz that was the right thing 2 do not becuz she wanted 2 in the end she still loved sherry but learned 2 accept zaid
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Irfana - I read her thoughts differently. Yes she went back to Zaid because it was the right thing to do but she eventually learned to love him. She learned to separate her love for Sherry and her love for Zaid. She stated that no one could ever take Sherry's place but at the same time no one could take Zaid's place either. Sherry taught her about love and Zaid taught her how to have a fulfilling love. Zaid's love in her eyes was redeeming; the type of love you carry on maintaining for a lifetime. Her monologue especially her very last line was very telling about her feelings for Zaid.
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful show with beautiful ending.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very nice ending but I wanted little bit of romance scene or confession ..I'm not fully satisfied 😊

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Anyone else felt that the last episode was too short? Like a good 7-10 minutes shorter than normal? They could have had an episode of normal duration to take that time to show Bisma's return to Zaid, their conversation and a montage of their future and life together including romance maybe their child or Bisma pregnant.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Neel_M

Very nice ending but I wanted little bit of romance scene or confession ..I'm not fully satisfied 😊

same here. I am disappointed.😔 when Zaid's mom told him to go and tell Bisma that you don't want her love, just her company. I thought we're going to see the confession next. instead there was that very long scene with repeatitive dialoge between Bisma and her mom in law.
I feel cheated. I had high expectations from last episode and ended up high and dry. khair. atleast Zaid got Bisma and Ashar in the end.

@Umz Thanks a lot for translating Bisma's monologue. I didn't understand most of it. you made me feel better.😃