Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanashau thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Watched the 2nd episode. I must say, I loved it! Much more than the first. It reminds me of #ddlj. Sherry and friend are funny, the scene the dad was Linda like raj with simran's bauji. Naveen looked nice after the engagement and she is growing on me as Bisma. SAMI was too cute :) oh man my hubby is getting jealous lol.

I initially didn't like the concept of someone going after a friend's fianc. But seriously, I have been thinking about the discussions on this forum about this topic and I feel that bisma is not married, just engaged. And he just asked her if she likes Ali. An engagement is not nikah and Islam allows even divorce if you don't love the man you are married (the storry of the sahabiya bareera RA). So what if he is still pursuing her. She is not in Ali's nikah and Islam doesn't even recognize engagement.

Coming back to episode, SAMI and friend were hilarious! I was laughing the whole time.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
@sana...EXACTLY I also don't understand why people made such a big deal out of bisma sherry convo and compared it to brangelina and sridevi Bonnie kapoor
LMAO

Anyways don't want to go bk to that

It's so LAST THREAD

And YES the 2nd epi is even more funny n adorable than epi 1

I like Ali as well

So it's triple bonanza for me

I lovedLOVED it when he said to navin he will come tomorrow again n will just see a glimpse and leave

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It's a good fun show so far.
Did anyone feel little extra shot of Botox in naveen' supper lip ? Why do these girls do this and keeps me on attention diversion??
Like the show but did anyone realize that it's hard to fit naveen as a immature collage going running away type of roles. It's a repeat type of role from kuch na Kaho. It may change but it feels so similar and I can't digest her as that.
Sami too looks mature to be chasing friend's fianc like a teenager with out brains
Edited by cimba - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Navin rocks in such roles
She is shown to b a university going gal in mid 20s n she very much look the part thanks to her ultra skinny figure n Orange hair which doesn't look good on her but makes her look in mid 20s

Sami is not shown to b a uni student

And he is not shown without brains

He is shown to b a photographer in late 20s who loves to capture beauty n navin caught his eye n he is unable to let go...he is helplessly in love n for that mature or immature doesn't matter

And she is not married so it's not haram as well

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Abby ..I know u are a true naveen fan and she is acting the part but she looks no way a collage student. That is my say in this. (Ex. Sajjal Ali, hawcane sisters, yeh Raha dil girl fits the role better )
Sami is slso too suave , mature looking for me to accept him in shallow roles too.
Can't wait for story to move forward though.

Edited by cimba - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

Abby ..I know u are a true naveen fan and she is acting the part but she looks no way a collage student. That is my say in this. (Ex. Sajjal Ali, hawcane sisters, yeh Raha dil girl fits the role better )

Sami is slso too suave , mature looking for me to accept him in shallow roles too.
Can't wait for story to move forward though.

It's not about being navin fan

She doesn't look good in BEINTEHA with the ultra skinny figure n Orange hair

N I hv been saying that since day 1

Agree she doesn't look a 23 to 24 yr old gal but she doesn't look that old either

She can easily paas being 26

And why is every light n fun character termed as "shallow"
Not necessarily every hero has to be serious brooding and angry young man
And here I love watching Sami with his mom and Ramiz
That doesn't make the character "shallow"
Such guys also exist

And if Sami was shown being a student then I wud hv had serious issues
But both Sami n NAVIN looks 5 years younger than their actual age
And here their roles r also 5 yrs younger so it perfectly fits
The reason I like this show so much is coz it's light n fun

And NO way sherry is "shallow"
Now that YRD has become too serious this one replaces that show in my heart
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Today's epi was soo good
Eekkksss

Love Sami navin

And Faris is sooo good as Ali here

Love the show
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i'm going to hang here today Abby ...be prepared..🤣
Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
today's episode was really good...didnt skip at all😆...bisma's sister is great actor ...love the interaction she had with her dad at the stairs...his dailogue tht 1:30 baj gaye pagal toh nhi hogai so hillarious😆..loved the balcony scene too..the confession was soo beautiful and could see bisma falling for sherry..Ali ki dor katne wali hai jald hi🤪