https://youtu.be/GjkFr48jk68
Here u go

SABA QAMAR BOLLYWOOD movie debut

I love the concept

I love how it's shown with a fun yet emotional quotient

Saba irfan Khan has CHEMISTRY...i don't know HOW and WHY...but they do

It is way better than I expected

And Saba is being flooded with praises from both sides of the border

I just wish she wasn't so skinny ...n had a fuller face like in digest writer ...then people wud hv realised how exceptionally beautiful she is

Anyways SUPER HAPPY

Go Saba

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjkFr48jk68[/YOUTUBE]

Irrfan Khan who is known for his versatility is bringing us a fun-filled ride. The trailer shows the journey of a couple trying hard to get their daughter into a good English school.

Saba Qamar shines in every scene, making every situation relatable and stands out in the trailer. Her role in the new film seems to be quite powerful as she's perfectly playing the role of a bossy wife. The trailer starts off on a hilarious note and shows the struggle of the commoners and we're loving the dollops of sarcasm it offers.

Directed by Sakit Chaudhry and produced by Dinesh Vijan and Bhushan Kumar, Hindi Medium is slated to release on May 12.

http://reviewit.pk/saba-qamars-hindi-mediums-trailer-is-out-its-hilarious/

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Personally, I loved the trailer so much!
Maybe i'm a bit biased but I think Saba's debut is better than Marwa is Sanam Teri Kasam and if the indo-pak tensions hadn't escalated, Mahira's Raees would've done better as well...( I feel like her scenes had been chopped)

Most of all, her bollywood debut movie is content based. She could've done a glitzy and fancy movie but she chose a character that seems to be well etched and a movie that focuses on character struggles...

edit: to clarify , obviously the movie isn't out so I can't judge the acting of the two actresses 😆

but Saba's trailer/ looks in the movie aren't subjected to backlash and drama that Marwa had to face, I feel like in the end, It ended up hurting her debut (marwa) because of all the drama...

the movie Sanam teri Kasam was okay. I wasn't wow-ed by it. it was a typical bollywood love-story. I hated the tumor/cancer storyline. [ I've hated that storyline since Kal ho na ho 😆] but it was cute and okay for a one time watch

whereas, Saba is already receiving accolades from people for choosing to not go that "route" aka the typical bollywood lovestory, item-song movie...but she did do that in lahore se aagey so...🤔

but I do love almost every role Saba does so...😆 definitely one for the watch list

Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I LOVED mawra in sanam teri kasam
Even though I hv seen her in so many Pak shows but I LOVED loved her performance the MOST in sanam teri kasam

She even had so much CHEMISTRY with the hero

Good Lord ...i was shocked

It had a good story n characterizations

If the hero was a bit popular it wud hv been a hit as the script was too good

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This is what you call a Bollywood debut maintaining the decency and choosing the actor of your level ! Go On ! Loved the concept ! Waiting for it and certainly gonna watch !
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
I m so happy that the hero is irfan Khan
He is the only non commercial hero with a big star value

Nothing can get better than this

Alhamdulillah

Alhamdulillah

I really hope it doesn't face any release restrictions on either side of the border

I so wish raees was released in pak
.Anya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I really liked the trailer 😛
Did you guys check the MOM trailer it was just so good.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Wow. what a trailer! Saba is sure to win hearts by her acting. She matches Irfan's skillful acting perfectly. can't wait to watch this movie!
I just love Saba.❤️
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

https://youtu.be/GjkFr

I just wish she wasn't so skinny ...n had a fuller face like in digest writer ...then people wud hv realised how exceptionally beautiful she is

in fact Saba put on more weight in this movie😆

Speaking to Something Haute, Saba finally shared some details about her experience and the character.

"We had a great experience. Irrfan is such a great actor and such a humble man. It was amazing. At the end of the day all human beings are the same but then Bollywood is an established industry; the scale is very different."

"I had to put on weight for my character," she shared more about her experience. "And I had to train to get my Hindi right. I wanted to get the character right. There were times when I knew I looked bad but that's what the role demanded. I feel that you have to work freely in cinema. You have to work without inhibitions."

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
She became so skinny that even after gaining weight she is looking skinny in the movie