Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 7 years ago
Very intetesting analysis. I loved reading about the characters. I am attracted more to Hayat and Zaki. but the others are a delight to watch too. even Nida's mom.
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

Great analysis! I loved loved loved that car scene too! the episode started on a great start, showing unconsciously how protective Zaki had gotten of Hayat. I mean this is the same girl who he almost left unconscious in a hotel room ( even tho he went back for her) Character development! 😆

I do however think, Zaki is not yet in love or Even in the inital stages of love... as of now he has just started to care for Hayat.

He even tried to get Hayat to eat something under the pretext that he himself is hungry as he knew the house had nothing, not a bed let alone food to eat...

makes me think where all of Hayat's stuff went, they literally "threw it all out" not a single piece of furniture was left?

Even though I initally was not a fan how that scene was executed...I felt it fell a little flat. Your words make me want to go rewatch it, I probably missed something 😆

although I completely agree the biggest thing I love about Hayat is how real she is

they didn't show Hayat to be some pride-less or self-respect-less lady.That she has all the shades of a normal human ,from clingy to chirpy to serious,from serious to hurt to practical,from practical to dedicated and eventually helpless).

And Zaki was so concerned and eager, He wanted Hayat to be happy and my heart went out to him! He was more excited than Hayat! 😆

Her problem is his problem now.If you are hurt i am hurt and thats it.

Thanks! 😳

-Tabs

Thank you buddy.

Caring and so much caring is also an initial of love.He is unknowingly in love and i think that time is not so far when he is gonna realize it too <3 i can't wait for those lines from the OST when he says main tum say muhabbat karta hoon Hyat"...
Aww i love how you pointed out that car scene,He even tried to get Hayat to eat something under the pretext that he himself is hungry"<33

Actually what i think is they actually threw all the stuff of Hayat and it was actually the Salman guy who did so because they wanted to make it look like the house didn't belong to Hyat at all.

I didn't get what scene are you talking about that you wanted to watch again? Did you re-watch it?lol
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: awida

Very intetesting analysis. I loved reading about the characters. I am attracted more to Hayat and Zaki. but the others are a delight to watch too. even Nida's mom.

Thank you buddy.Can i know your name?
I agree.Till now the best thing about this show is that no characters are a pain to watch,they have designed all the characters well.I hope it will continue to be like this and doesn't get the essence ruined.
Zaki and Hyat are a treat.