Ye Raha Dil Episode8Review/Zaki In LOVE <333

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Hello there!
I don't know, to how many of you this show is so special these days and not that i am watching many shows but this one is totally my most favorite.And thats why i am posting this review separately, for those who love it like me 😳

Romance:

I like to start with romance but seriously i don't know from where to start.<3 The way Zaki has fallen for Hayat is just extraordinarily beautiful and heart warming.It looks like his eyes have totally changed for her.The way he looks at her with so much adore,the softness of his voice tone for her,that concern with her concerns and that need to be around her constantly.. 😳 <33

Starting off with the scene in car when Hayat with an empty stomach happened to say disturbing words that made Zaki exactly nothing less than disturbed.His gaze said it all right then.Like how, how on the earth you can say that Hayat and that too in front of me? Do you think i would let you do that,say that or even let you think that.?
That anger hiding the hurt on his face was so evident so much to talk about.Do i need to say he is in love?

Their second interaction was when Zaki knowing that she got no money for now, bought some food and clothes for Hayat and thought it to be his duty and her to be his "zaroori kam" and it already gave me goosebumps. Reaching her door and not finding her,felt to him like kinda every thing has gone.Hayat where are you dude? You can't go,no way,not by anyway.I hope you ain't in trouble ,God damn please don't tell me you are gone!!!
And do i need to say he is in love. ?

Their third interaction was when he knocked the door of her room again with some good stuff for her with him.This time it was a big fat surprise as he had discovered her dad for her.When he knocked her door and she said Zaki?(It reminded me of the time when she used to come to his hotel door and ask him to open the door for her.How time has turned and it made me so so so happy that they didn't show Hayat to be some pride-less or self-respect-less lady.That she has all the shades of a normal human ,from clingy to chirpy to serious,from serious to hurt to practical,from practical to dedicated and eventually helpless).

So Zaki asks her to come meet her surprise and as she does,right at the same time Zaki regrets it.Oh shit!! What have i done?It didn't go as smooth as i felt baby.Damn it!

And when Hayat fainted,the way he looked at her and her dad. Isn't its beautiful that how much concerned Zaki has become with her personal life,her issues and her struggles and her stuff.Her problem is his problem now.If you are hurt i am hurt and thats it.And do i need to say he is in love?

Characters

Hayat : Much much relate able now.A very much your regular girl, uses casual language,funny,happens to be depressed,aimed but helpless in many ways,dreams big but owns nothing. I am loving how casual she is to Zaki and how special she has become for Zaki.

Nida : i legit hate her but this time minus a few percent from it after this episode.What she does when she feels Zaki is may be interested in Hayat and what comes on her face is very real.I mean she is behaving like a regular in love girl,she behaves like a psycho when angry,thats a different altogether story.
Today i felt like she does understand the seriousness of matters.When she asked Zaki is he only her's and later accepted that she may be doubting him for no reason but its in her nature.I liked how she closed the topic happily there.And also her conversation with her mother,reflected that she ain't just a blind girl in love and indifferent to her surrounding.

Hayat's dad : While i wasn't looking forward to Hayat's parents entry but conversely i happened to loveHayat's dad.That man is so interesting and shown to be a deep personality.I don't know if it was the acting or the writing but he defo made me feel for him,think with his point of view.Loved the convo b/w him and Zaki ,about life and his gestures too.

Turn offs : When Zaki told her mom he was rushing to his zaroori kam aka Hayat.No mother would smile/laugh like that.Instead she would doubt her son 😛 i like natural scenes better,they could have made her stay normal or simply not laugh.

Story building : Fabulous for now and i am looking forward ...

Shout out : To Ahmad Ali for playing Zaki so amazingly awesome.He is 150 shades of Zaki,as he pulls of all the moods of Zaki so well.

Thanks for reading.
Edited by OnepoundChic - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Great analysis! I loved loved loved that car scene too! the episode started on a great start, showing unconsciously how protective Zaki had gotten of Hayat. I mean this is the same girl who he almost left unconscious in a hotel room ( even tho he went back for her) Character development! 😆

I do however think, Zaki is not yet in love or Even in the inital stages of love... as of now he has just started to care for Hayat.

He even tried to get Hayat to eat something under the pretext that he himself is hungry as he knew the house had nothing, not a bed let alone food to eat...

makes me think where all of Hayat's stuff went, they literally "threw it all out" not a single piece of furniture was left?

Even though I initally was not a fan how that scene was executed...I felt it fell a little flat. Your words make me want to go rewatch it, I probably missed something 😆

although I completely agree the biggest thing I love about Hayat is how real she is

they didn't show Hayat to be some pride-less or self-respect-less lady.That she has all the shades of a normal human ,from clingy to chirpy to serious,from serious to hurt to practical,from practical to dedicated and eventually helpless).

And Zaki was so concerned and eager, He wanted Hayat to be happy and my heart went out to him! He was more excited than Hayat! 😆

Her problem is his problem now.If you are hurt i am hurt and thats it.

Thanks! 😳

-Tabs
Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Arey waah Ainee.. loved your analysis. And yes, I am in love with seeing Zaki in love.. when he was telling the Dad about how much he loves Nida I was like HA HA HA.. you have no idea dude !

When he goes to Hayat for her food n clothes.. ADORABLE it was ! I was literally in awww ! I want a Zaki in my life too 😆.

And the glance he gave her when she mentioned about being sold .. that was huuuge ! Even Hayat got scared n worried seeing him.. he didn't even say a word n Hayat got it all..

Nida reacts fine.. but the acting is bad. I mean obviously, every girl would react the same.. but in a better kind of way.. it's so visible that she is possessive n insecure.. which can be good n bad at the same time lol.

I also like Hayat's Dad.. he is deep as you said.. I hope he has some justifications for leaving them behind.

I love this show too. And I want to watch all episodes at once lol
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
loved loved your review
u expressed my feelings for yeh raha dil and ahmad ali yumna zaidi
i watch many shows but the is the top on the list

after so many years i am enjoying something for real otherwise i keep on forwarrding the dramas and here i watch each and every second sooo carefully seriously , and even repeat zaki and hayat same scenes 10 to 15 times a week ❤️

i swear this aint just a drama its a whole package amazingly beautifull drama , i love it and i cant wait for new episodes , its so difficult to wait for a long week,🤔

i cant get over it the ost is so caughty i keep watching agaain and again
love zaki timing on everything he is always on the right time to act the right way his eyes are always with him acting the way he wants them to act,
he can be funny he can turn the whole scene into emotional scene
love that he is falling for her

OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Arey waah Ainee.. loved your analysis. And yes, I am in love with seeing Zaki in love.. when he was telling the Dad about how much he loves Nida I was like HA HA HA.. you have no idea dude !

When he goes to Hayat for her food n clothes.. ADORABLE it was ! I was literally in awww ! I want a Zaki in my life too 😆.

And the glance he gave her when she mentioned about being sold .. that was huuuge ! Even Hayat got scared n worried seeing him.. he didn't even say a word n Hayat got it all..

Nida reacts fine.. but the acting is bad. I mean obviously, every girl would react the same.. but in a better kind of way.. it's so visible that she is possessive n insecure.. which can be good n bad at the same time lol.

I also like Hayat's Dad.. he is deep as you said.. I hope he has some justifications for leaving them behind.

I love this show too. And I want to watch all episodes at once lol

I love Ash 😃

Hayat's parents marriage was certainly a bad one.As we watched in the scene Hayat's mum was asking for divorce again and again and he said he didn't want to divorce but ended up giving as she forced him again and again.He was defo heart broken and din want to leave his daughter but he just left in distress.
i feel like the background of their bad relation must be a super busy routine or an affair.As she said tum apni biwi ko nahi smbhal sakay bachi ko kya smbhalo gay something something.And also dad told Zaki that he have no answers to Hyat's questions that she will probably ask.

Lol exactly.Sometimes i feel like stop watching it so that i'll watch it later altogether when it ends.But then i can't live without watching it :P

OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaNanHoLiC

loved loved your review

u expressed my feelings for yeh raha dil and ahmad ali yumna zaidi
i watch many shows but the is the top on the list

after so many years i am enjoying something for real otherwise i keep on forwarrding the dramas and here i watch each and every second sooo carefully seriously , and even repeat zaki and hayat same scenes 10 to 15 times a week ❤️

i swear this aint just a drama its a whole package amazingly beautifull drama , i love it and i cant wait for new episodes , its so difficult to wait for a long week,🤔

i cant get over it the ost is so caughty i keep watching agaain and again
love zaki timing on everything he is always on the right time to act the right way his eyes are always with him acting the way he wants them to act,
he can be funny he can turn the whole scene into emotional scene
love that he is falling for her

T.y buddy!

I love Ahmad in "i am hurt" scenes the most.His expressions and articulations are just so perfect.
Yes its so difficult to wait for each ,monday.
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Why our foum is so thanda :( I wanted to discuss yrh with every body 🤔
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

<font size="2">Why our foum is so thanda :( I wanted to discuss yrh with every body🤔</font>

Post your review in yrd thread, im sure everyone will be discussing there
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
updated on pg 1
Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

T.y buddy!

I love Ahmad in "i am hurt" scenes the most.His expressions and articulations are just so perfect.
Yes its so difficult to wait for each ,monday.

yes when he is sad he is the best,
i really love those scene frm the ost where hes going for her when she close the door for him and he is there out crying 😭😭