mimixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
What is up with all the social mesage dramas.. Every channel I go I see social message
dramas.. I am kind of getting tired of it.. I mean yeah life has issues.. When I see a drama
I want to see a life out of reality... am getting tired of all these social message
Itteja.. ( I am not watching.. watching the trailer made me sad..)
All the Beti dramas... ( enough already...)

Am I the only one who want some full on romance dramas !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I am also a romance shows lover. And there are quite few good romantic shows with social messages as well like: Muqabil and Teri Bina. Some other romantic shows with a touch of comedy like: Yeh Raha Dil and Kaisi Yeh Paheli.
Also not every show with a message isn't interesting. Andaze Sitam and Nazre Bad are good examples of good shows with message.

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I love romatic dramas but i also like social message dramas - depends on social issue
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree...I feel like the variety is running out, Every show wants to be about social issues, which is good. I believe it promotes conversations and discourse in society. but at the same time, I want a good old-fashioned or even a new fashioned romantic drama 😆
It's the "Trend" right now, just like dusri biwi dramas were a few seasons pass...

but there are a whole bunch of new dramas lined up to release soon so lets see

and I don't mean to say that there isn't a variety of drama available anymore, the Pak industry is growing rapidly...its more quantitative then qualitative...

the same production value and detailing to the script is being lost in an effort to produce more and more dramas..

just for an example, KNK was amazing for a good 25-29 episodes but its disparaging to see the quality of the show decreasing as the episode quantity increased.
Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
mimixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree there are a few romantic dramas but they also come with a social message..
Where are dramas like Zindagi gulzar hai.. it had a message but still was feel good.
I just feel women having no rights/abused/raped and lets not forget the beti dramas...
This is being so overused and honestly i don't feel like watching those dramas because its turns out to be too depressing.. I haven't seen udaari yet as I heard its about rape on a young girl and I still don't feel comfortable watching it... What I notice is ARY is one channel to come up with depressing social message dramas...