Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I cant watch a drama with forwarding...I need to watch every scene to get a grasp of the story 😆

Of course. This is how the dramas has to be watched. but in my case , instead of watching like a deaf , I forward many scenes if the rest of cast don't interest me. only Nazre Bad , Teri Bina are the shows which I can't forward a scene.😳
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Did anyone watch first epi?
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Simz786

Did anyone watch first epi?

I'll check it for you.😆
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

First episode was interesting.
Sakeena Samo as a poor mother , who does all the tricks to get food..is funny. but her daughter (Mommal Khalid) is ashamed by her.
They lost their home, and seek help from an old woman who is (Junaid Khan's) mil. they gave them a shelter due to an old relationship they had.
(Arslan) is a hot bad guy who flirts with girls. he eyes Afreen (Mommal) ..and Junaid is aware of it.
The other heroine (vamp) is shown only in precap. she's angry that her mom accepted those guests without her apporval.
Yay i wont be the only one watching this
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Yay i wont be the only one watching this

I too am happy.
the lead actress Moomal is surprisingly good.😃
Edited by awida - 7 years ago
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Either did i 😆

I think I've seen her in Naatak . She was Junaid's ex lover. how didn't I recognize her here?😲 I watched 2 episodes only of Natak.😳
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Either did i 😆

I think I've seen her in Naatak . She was Junaid's ex lover. how didn't I recognize her here?😲 I watched 2 episodes only of Natak.😳
The first episode was good
at least better than i expected
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Episode 2 :
War between rich and poor just started. Hiba the house owner came back from her trip, and argued with her mom because she let Zakia khala and her daughter live in guest room in her house. she threw them out to servant's rooms. sadly they had to accept it , coz they have nowhere to go.
I just love the new hottie Arslan who plays the role of Bazil. he has a killer smile, and a gr8 body. he acts quite well too ..and although he plays a negative role, of a playboy..I can't stop rooting for him. when he made Afreen wet and she was mad at him, he listened to her with the innocent face, but once she left , his smirk showed that he enjoyed it!

Junaid as Aurangzeb is playing a masloom mard here. his wife keeps reminding him of his poor origion. and doesn't respect him. and it looks like her mother chose him for her.