Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 6 years ago
@Cimba . last episode is coming next week.
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good. Didn't know.
All of these shows ending what r u watching now?? I am almost not watching anything new. Anything good ,diff??
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aamna's ego is bigger than her husbands desire and love...
I'm losing my sympathy for her. She is doing like Najaf did to Sikander..
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Neel_M

Aamna's ego is bigger than her husbands desire and love...

I'm losing my sympathy for her. She is doing like Najaf did to Sikander..

Najaf did it for her sister and father's promise. Amina is doing it muftly.😆
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: cimba

Good. Didn't know.

All of these shows ending what r u watching now?? I am almost not watching anything new. Anything good ,diff??

I am watching many serials. but some of them are special like : Aangan, Laal Ishq, Shayyed, Dil Nawaz, Iss Chand Pay Daagh Nahin and Imam Zamin. the others I watch for leads like : Pagli, Qurbaan, O Rungreza, Khidmat Guzar, Aek Thi Raania, Meherbaan, Rani , Baaghi .
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Yesterday's epi of YEB was emotional. I felt bad for Zaid and Aamna. I was satisfied seeing her suffer from the seperation. those flashbacks were so touching.
Also felt bad for Fiza, she lost Zaid . she better gets out of his life. she's a cheap lair. she kept saying that she didn't ask Aamna to leave although she made it clear to Aamna that she's coming between a married couple..and hurt her mercilessly.
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Somehow the last epi wasnt as enjoyable as usual it was kind of boring. I wish fiza did not leave at the end & why on earth did she leave her son
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I am just glad it was Zaid Amna in the end and no fiza in scene!

I have no idea why Fiza left her son with Zaid may b nothing mattered to her except herself or may be bec she cudnt get Zaid she thought she might live with him through their son! Fiza never made sense right from epi 1 to this last one!
Edited by -RD- - 6 years ago
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Simz786

Somehow the last epi wasnt as enjoyable as usual it was kind of boring. I wish fiza did not leave at the end & why on earth did she leave her son

Exactly my points. 😃 she did everything for her son's future..and in the end she just left him like that?😲
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Last episode was another drag. we didn't even get Zaid /Amna meeting scene with tears, face cupping, hand holding and all..Just them smiling and playing with kids. 😵
Also how could Fiza found Amna while Zaid was sitting there like a fool all that time. she was his wife . he could've found her in that hostel too. He could've posted Omar's pics on newspaper searching for them.

Amna too was very heartless. she was leaving the country without informing him. he was her hubby..how could she take such a big step without his approval. is it easy for a woman to get a passport without hubby's approval?

Fiza leaving her kid was the final nail in the coffin . I am highly disappointed.
Edited by awida - 6 years ago