Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

I am ok with him ending with 2 wives if Fiza redemept. Amna won't mind it. Fiza is selfish but she was also Zaid's first love. She's the mother of his son. And she sacrifiesed her parenta for his love. and still willing to be with him.

From your comment I'm 100% sure you skip some episodes of Fiza, Neelam and Fiza's parents conspiracy and how Fiza left leaving behind sick Saas and heart broken hubby. She didn't sacrifices her parents... you really need to watch those episode when Zaid went through a shock of his life when Fiza apply for divorce... no way two biwi...Big NO to Fiza...she can go and stay with that evil friend Neelam..
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I have a feeling zaid will forgive fiza in the end because you know she is the mother of his child, and fiza will redeem herself.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

@Simz. yes I skipped some episodes. but I was talking about that time when she agreed to marry Zaid. she left her family for him. na?
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah she left her parents as they didnt approve of zaid
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I would'nt want Zaid to live with both wives doesnt fit the premise of the show it would be better if he forgives Fiza but moves on with Amna!
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

@RD. but then he'll be bewafa to Fiza.
In fact Zaid has tow beautiful wives. why should he sacrifise one. unless she dies of course ;)
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
In this scenario, where Zaid willingly chose not to divorce Fiza and even Amna knew about the marriage..I think Zaid should keep both marriages.
-RD- thumbnail
I am not in favor of two wives given how Fiza is and even today there is no remorse from her side at all her conversations even today with Zaid were all abt accusing Zaid and playing the victim completing disregarding how wrong she has been! No remorse no redemption at all even after Amna left Zaid for her!

I previously said I wud be happy if Zaid forgave Fiza and moved on with Amna but now I feel she doesnt even deserve his forgiveness!

I did Like how both Amna and Zaid missed each other and the advice Zaids friend gave to him!
Edited by -RD- - 6 years ago
-RD- thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

@RD. but then he'll be bewafa to Fiza.

In fact Zaid has tow beautiful wives. why should he sacrifise one. unless she dies of course ;)

Like Fiza was very wafadar to him 😆
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Now we get the point ... end it already ... unless something new coming to story