Frequent Posters

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

But I still love themπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
When Khaani was falling in love with her secret admirer aka Hadi via his love letters, I thought that she will love him forever. Obviously not the man who killed her brother but the man who wrote those letters so sincerely. Like, her thought process will be like, "Oh no, I hate Hadi but cannot help loving him! Kill me Lord!"πŸ˜†
Then she married Arham, after whatever happened and still I believed that she loved Hadi subconsciously.
And I thought, this is how the show will end:

Hadi will be hanged to death. Khan and Arham will divorce. And Khani will commit suicide because she will realise that she cannot deny the fact that she loved her brother's murderer and still loved.

But then I thought, the whole show focuses on the growth of Hadi and Khani. Hadi became sane after being insane and Khani became strong after being weak. So she won't kill herself.

So, now I think:
Hadi will be hanged to death. Khan and Arham will divorce. And Khani will live alone, accepting her love for Hadi because she may realise he repented what he did to her brother and did not do with her.

I mean, that's what I want but there is no chance that will happen!

Also, I don't like Arham at all and I don't want Khani to end up with him at all!😭

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

But I still love themπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

i loved them before bhavya cameπŸ˜›
Mansfield thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This episode and the promo for the next one kinda hints at how this is going to end.
I feel like after reopening the case, Hadi's family will have Khaani killed (or at least try to..) and Hadi will hand himself over out of guilt.

They're probably going to drag the ending like they did with this episode.
i still want Khani to shoot Hadi down πŸ˜†
JNam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It doesn't feel like a romantic show anymore. I only enjoyed the first handful of episodes and thereafter, there is no KHani-Hadi. I know they never implied something along those lines but I had hoped for a romance esp considering Sana and Feroze's incredible chemistry. Such a shame!
noha450 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

When Khaani was falling in love with her secret admirer aka Hadi via his love letters, I thought that she will love him forever. Obviously not the man who killed her brother but the man who wrote those letters so sincerely. Like, her thought process will be like, "Oh no, I hate Hadi but cannot help loving him! Kill me Lord!"πŸ˜†

Then she married Arham, after whatever happened and still I believed that she loved Hadi subconsciously.
And I thought, this is how the show will end:

Hadi will be hanged to death. Khan and Arham will divorce. And Khani will commit suicide because she will realise that she cannot deny the fact that she loved her brother's murderer and still loved.

But then I thought, the whole show focuses on the growth of Hadi and Khani. Hadi became sane after being insane and Khani became strong after being weak. So she won't kill herself.

So, now I think:
Hadi will be hanged to death. Khan and Arham will divorce. And Khani will live alone, accepting her love for Hadi because she may realise he repented what he did to her brother and did not do with her.

I mean, that's what I want but there is no chance that will happen!

Also, I don't like Arham at all and I don't want Khani to end up with him at all!😭

Any of the variations you have written could have been epic but alas!😭 The makers seem to be hell bent of erasing any romantic nuances from Hadi+Khaani.

I don't know why the show never really portrayed Khaani's state of mind..like her thought process & her inner conflict regarding Hadi\her secret admirer that she happened to fall in love with. She could have had at least some inner monologues here & there; but instead the writer totally muted her thoughts lol

Edited by noha450 - 6 years ago
noha450 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JNam

It doesn't feel like a romantic show anymore. I only enjoyed the first handful of episodes and thereafter, there is no KHani-Hadi. I know they never implied something along those lines but I had hoped for a romance esp considering Sana and Feroze's incredible chemistry. Such a shame!

Same! And now the whole "righteous couple" vs Hadi is even more 🀒!
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: noha450

Same! And now the whole "righteous couple" vs Hadi is even more 🀒!

This show and ost was all about love. But there's no love and passion left in this show. Now they will bring justice to Sarim, which is a good thing. But I did expect more from Khaani, and her inner feelings about Haadi. After the kidnapping she knew that Hadi's feelings for her were real, but ... My point is I just did expected more πŸ˜†
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

i still want Khani to shoot Hadi down πŸ˜†

Same same... I'm so happy that Khaani didn't fall for her brother's murderer πŸ₯±