Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Kanak-123

l in the end khaani would commit suicide ...as she would realise her mistake of not forgiving haadi and her badnaami would force her to do it...haadi would also die n they meet in heaven

You mean in hell. πŸ˜†
Problem.C thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: awida

my idea of happy ending is a Devdas ending. Haadi coming to Khaani's house and dies there with Khaani crying. 😭 I want it to be clear that even a murderer should be forgiven if he regrets , and that love is the biggest reason of life and death.πŸ˜ƒ

I love this ending😭😭 they should so do this. It'd be so much more meaningful than haadi just dying somewhere else and khaani just living life with arham
Neett thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

Yess, it's Rudra and Soumya from IBπŸ˜†

Haadi kahan gya?πŸ˜†
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Thank you for agreeing with me @Noha and @Pine. I hope writer has the same thinking, and give us a strong and meaningful ending. We couldn't get many HaNi scenes in this drama, but their sizzling chemistry and Haadi's undying love for Khaani are the main reasons why I am still watching.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Think from Khaani's perspective... how she can look at a guy with love who killed her twin brother for no reason..even he regrets... at best she can forgive him but love...no way πŸ₯±
Edited by Neel_M - 6 years ago
noha450 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you for agreeing with me @Noha and @Pine. I hope writer has the same thinking, and give us a strong and meaningful ending. We couldn't get many HaNi scenes in this drama, but their sizzling chemistry and Haadi's undying love for Khaani are the main reasons why I am still watching.

His undying love & their chemistry were goals <333333. Unfortunately their chemistry was left unexplored. Can you believe in the entire 26 episodes, they only had scenes in 11 episodes (episodes 3 to 12 & 20). πŸ˜•

Urgh tbh, Im expecting a crappy ending from the makers. Personally, I watch shows for entertainment only πŸ˜†... like obviously in real life, no one would fall with their brother's murderer but this is a show rightπŸ˜†.. I wasn't hoping for a happy ending but at least a devas-ish kind of one.

Edited by noha450 - 6 years ago
noha450 thumbnail
Am I the only one who's annoyed with the fact that Khaani never even once thinks about Hadi (not saying as a romantic way) but idk out of "curiosity" at least. Like this crazy dude was so obsessed with me that he use to stalk me everywhere & ask me random questions; then after a year, he even successfully kidnaps me but eventually let me go cuz he genuinely fell in love on the spot.πŸ€”
Honestly, for the longest time, I thought that perhaps subconsciously she did kind of remembered him latently because she use to look at the moon when she was alone. And I remember in Hadi's letters, he use to say that "I wanna be ur moon [..] & look at the moon, if you wanna see me". But I was so wrong.πŸ˜•
noha450 thumbnail
I feel now we are even loosing Hadi's "one sided love story" to instead, his "self growth" as a person. 😭 In the last episode (epi 23), he didn't even think once about her..heck, he didn't even uttered her name.
Like what a luck, we didn't got their love story ..& now they are snatching my Hadi's one sided love story aswell.

The ost & the promos heavily insinuated that the show was about Hadi-Khaani's love story...more like their tragedy & love\hate story. However, in the show, it now feels that the show is diverging to Arham-Khani's tribulation in love & Hadi's self realization. 🀒
Edited by noha450 - 6 years ago
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: noha450

I feel now we are even loosing Hadi's "one sided love story" to instead, his "self growth" as a person. 😭 In the last episode (epi 23), he didn't even think once about her..heck, he didn't even uttered her name.

Like what a luck, we didn't got their love story ..& now they are snatching my Hadi's one sided love story aswell.

The ost & the promos heavily insinuated that the show was about Hadi-Khaani's love story...more like their tragedy & love\hate story. However, in the show, it now feels that the show is diverging to Arham-Khani's tribulation in love & Hadi's self realization. 🀒

I didn't recognize this till you wrote it .😲 OMG. so you think that this guilty Hadi is losing his mind because of the sin he committed more than the fact that he lost the love of his life?😲 I was thinking that it was Khaani's last words which made him rethink about the reason why she can't accept him and forgive him. it is her effect on him which led him to realise the pain he caused her and her family .
Anyway @Noha . I hope they clear this matter in the upcoming episodes , and expose Hadi's feelings better. I have no gr8 expectations though. and I hope they don't drag it more.If we can't get our lover boy it is better makers end it ASAP.😑
noha450 thumbnail

I didn't recognize this till you wrote it .😲 OMG. so you think that this guilty Hadi is losing his mind because of the sin he committed more than the fact that he lost the love of his life?😲 I was thinking that it was Khaani's last words which made him rethink about the reason why she can't accept him and forgive him. it is her effect on him which led him to realise the pain he caused her and her family .
Anyway @Noha . I hope they clear this matter in the upcoming episodes , and expose Hadi's feelings better. I have no gr8 expectations though. and I hope they don't drag it more.If we can't get our lover boy it is better makers end it ASAP.😑

I also thought its the effect of their last conversation & the realization as to why she can't never love him but that damn epi 23 gave me some other vibe πŸ˜•. Yeah hahaha bold: s.a.m.eπŸ˜†