Views

Users

Frequent Posters

noha450 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

i think the show is near its end now

Yeah the writer said there's 26 episodes in total so only 3 epis left now.
Hoorum thumbnail
sana javed is pretty this show was disappointment I hope to see feroze and sana in new show with happy ending
dont trust what they say...usually they do a lot of editing so it can be more or less 😆
candy02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sanam & her family were absolutely wrong lying and there is no denying in that. But Iffet conveniently forgot while accusing Sanam, that the latter has utilised Rahima to gain access to former's house, that it was her and her Mr. Perfect son who were desperate to have Sanam as the DIL of the house!! Sanam was not at all willing in the beginning. The less been said about Sanam's parents the better...

Hope they show one last interaction between the leads in the last 3 episodes. This is the first series I have watched in which the leads have interacted less than 10% of the full air time !!!
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
There cannot be an ending with Haadi and Khaani because that will not be a happy ending... whatever regrets and suffering Haadi is going through doesn't change the facts that he is a cold blooded murderer..
I don't like Arham because of the actor, he is trying hard to become Mikaal instead of trying hard on his acting skill.

Otherwise I like to see Khaani with Arham as a happy ending..
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Neel_M

There cannot be an ending with Haadi and Khaani because that will not be a happy ending... whatever regrets and suffering Haadi is going through doesn't change the facts that he is a cold blooded murderer..

I don't like Arham because of the actor, he is trying hard to become Mikaal instead of trying hard on his acting skill.

my idea of happy ending is a Devdas ending. Haadi coming to Khaani's house and dies there with Khaani crying. 😭 I want it to be clear that even a murderer should be forgiven if he regrets , and that love is the biggest reason of life and death.😃
noha450 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: awida

my idea of happy ending is a Devdas ending. Haadi coming to Khaani's house and dies there with Khaani crying. 😭 I want it to be clear that even a murderer should be forgiven if he regrets , and that love is the biggest reason of life and death.😃

I was thinking about the same thing! That would have been such a perfect ending!
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neel_M

I know! I just died watching him make that angry face after Arham's mom told everyone about the kidnapping 😆 and his hair look really fake from behind .. Is he wearing a wig 😆
Kanak-123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
l in the end khaani would commit suicide ...as she would realise her mistake of not forgiving haadi and her badnaami would force her to do it...haadi would also die n they meet in heaven
i still think khani will end up with arham and hadi will die