Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Nice progress finally Alishba's truth will be out next epi and hopefully post that we will get to see more of Waleed n Alishba however i did like the (without knowing the truth ) bonding between Samra n Alishba <3

In all the drama at the hospital i kept focusing on Waleed,Ahmed was looking v nice in that bit 😆
Edited by -RD- - 7 years ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

It is a beautiful family drama..I love how Alishba takes care of her real mom. and her mom keeps thinking about her lost daughter.
.Anya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I loved this show one of the best show on TV right now. They both are so cute. I loved the waleed and dadi conversation before engagement. OST is very good.
Edited by kth_anya - 7 years ago
576281 thumbnail
Oh is the new episode out?Ahmad Ali here I come..😆 *rushes to watch it*
yes it comes on thursday
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ahmed Ali fans ! Rush to watch Yeh Raha Dil
mimixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Ahmed Ali fans ! Rush to watch Yeh Raha Dil

loving this show :) such a a nice show .. hania is too cute and Ahmed Ali he comes and you can't take ur eyes off him :) loved alishba and her mum scenes ..
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Lmao the precap Alishba calls Waleed bongar baba 🤣, Waleed's expressions there, these two r kind of cute 😆 the story is progressing v well 👍🏼 I think this show is going to be abt mohabbat post marriage

Ps Abs loved the bonding between Alishba n her parents 😳 and this

Edited by -RD- - 7 years ago
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
How beautiful this show has turned? I cannot believe it i am saying so coz i didn't like an inch of it before.Ahmad is lucky to be a part of two good hum shows airing at the same time.

Highlight of today's episode was basically not today's episode but the precap 😛 i am loving how well they made Alishba summarize and put a full stop to the marriage issue of her and Waleed.That she wants to spend a lot of time with her mother for now and make up for the years they missed out together.

Alishba and her parents had so emotionally heavy and sweet scenes.I am glad they showed Alishba kinda breaking down and slowly getting involved in to her own family otherwise it would have been really absurd and happy that they closed Rafeeq's topic as well,with his death.

Samra was the winner today.Her happiness and restlessness both at the same time are well portrayed by the actress whatever her name is.i like how blunt Samra was about the marriage thing.

Waleed's character is well written but a bit confusing.Sometimes they show him to be short tempered and some times totally thanda.Lets see if he remains as cool as he is for now.
Bongarr baba is offcially going to be such a name for Waleed 😆 😆 because somehow Alishba spoke my inner feelings for him( for now he is actually a lil lalloo types,a reserved lalloo may be 😆)

Finally cannot wait for their story to start.Hania is doing a good job.

P.s : Some one tell me if the bhai bhabhi were also somewhere involved in kidnapping? I didn watch the show from the very beginning.
Edited by OnepoundChic - 7 years ago
i still dont get the title