Users

Frequent Posters

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

What does inteha mean

I know what beinteha means

And when I first heard this title it reminded of the Muslim colours show BEINTEHA...harshad and preetika was AMAZING as zain aliya

The ost of that show was amazing

Beinteha means over the limit
And inteha means limit

I think 😊

And omgg i loved the indian beintehaa
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Harshad Preetika had zero chemistry.. sorry πŸ˜†
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^Ash, I liked that show πŸ˜† but in retrospect, I can't believe i used to watch Indian shows that ranged that long.
btw, does anyone know whether the title is Beintehaa ( like Navin's insta) or are they changing the name to Intehaa?
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

they are not a copy of shivika because all gul couples are the sameπŸ˜† but at least these 2 have a storyline
I loved ishanas track except her acting was terrible

ahah agreed if we start tracing gul couples then theyre all the same starting from arnav khushi it's the same thing infact it's the same thing in her web series also except chalo heroine isn't bechari mazloom and has a mind of her own! I got irritated with the whole bela mala thing the con girl thing was super though I think vrushika had so much potential she would've gotten better !!
lovefk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Harshad Preetika had zero chemistry.. sorry πŸ˜†

amen finally found someone who thinks the same as me! I just somehow hated preetika thought she couldn't act for nuts during the entire duration of the show!
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I hv watched all the 4lion shows from time to time, geet to now IB and DBO and exactly...they are all the same.
Geet,
Ipkknd,
Qubool hai,
IB, DBO

exactly the same structure...so I don't understand when people call it a copy... you should know what you are getting involved in when you watch a show.
lovefk thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

What does inteha mean

I know what beinteha means

And when I first heard this title it reminded of the Muslim colours show BEINTEHA...harshad and preetika was AMAZING as zain aliya

The ost of that show was amazing

well if you like harshad watch dehleez it came on star plus it was pretty good especially in the beginning !!! Harshad had such amazing chemistry with the lead tridha
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lovefk

amen finally found someone who thinks the same as me! I just somehow hated preetika thought she couldn't act for nuts during the entire duration of the show!

And I am sure I am not the only one πŸ˜†. Preetika was only good before Nikah.. post wedding I disliked everything about her... her acting, her styling, her hair, her makeup etc etc..
lovefk thumbnail
Well after all the digressions I watched the teaser again and I can't wait for Sami and navin UFFF I SEE SUCH POTENTIAL IN THIS PAIRING!! I think their chemistry can totally rock❀️
lovefk thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

I hv watched all the 4lion shows from time to time, geet to now IB and DBO and exactly...they are all the same.

Geet,
Ipkknd,
Qubool hai,
IB, DBO

exactly the same structure...so I don't understand when people call it a copy... you should know what you are getting involved in when you watch a show.

even I've seen all mostly and the point is it gets frustrating when the creatives start thinking that the viewers are dumb and pretend that they aren't presenting the same old story again and that it's completely new and different! Anyhow let's not waste out breaths discussing 4lions if I start I won't ever stop πŸ˜†