Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: lovefk

have you see tanhaiyan its a web series on hotstar with barun sobti you might know him if you've seen iss pyaar ko kya naam doon!!

Yaar I was an Indian serial addict from 2000 to 2013

I used to watch so many daily soaps everyday from 8 30 to 11pm ki pooch maat

It's after the shows started getting ridiculous from 2014 onwards I slowly slowly shifted to pak

In 2014 n 2015 I used to watch a mix of both
And now it's even worse in 2016 where all.new shows hv the same supernatural theme

So I quit for good

Watching beyadh coz I m a fan of Jenny for life n I loved unusual in emmbh n the show is surprisingly AMAZING given the quality of the other Indian soaps now a days

Before beyadh I used to watch rajeev khandelwaal n krithika stared reporters in Sony as well...that was also very good

And not only barun sobti...i know even the C grade actors actress names of Indian tv n what shows they did but since I don't watch the recent shows I don't known the new clans who joined the industry since last 2 yrs
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Finally sami has started coming on channels other than geo ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜†
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ishqbaaz ๐Ÿ˜›

Word Count: 1

lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Yaar I was an Indian serial addict from 2000 to 2013

I used to watch so many daily soaps everyday from 8 30 to 11pm ki pooch maat

It's after the shows started getting ridiculous from 2014 onwards I slowly slowly shifted to pak

In 2014 n 2015 I used to watch a mix of both
And now it's even worse in 2016 where all.new shows hv the same supernatural theme

So I quit for good

Watching beyadh coz I m a fan of Jenny for life n I loved unusual in emmbh n the show is surprisingly AMAZING given the quality of the other Indian soaps now a days

Before beyadh I used to watch rajeev khandelwaal n krithika stared reporters in Sony as well...that was also very good

And not only barun sobti...i know even the C grade actors actress names of Indian tv n what shows they did but since I don't watch the recent shows I don't known the new clans who joined the industry since last 2 yrs

I always used to watch Hindi shows selectively but now toh I've completely stopped watching tv I more or less only follow shows online that too pak ones! But do give tanhaiyaan a try its super contemporary and it's just got like 10 episodes it was the biggest treat for a barun obsessed person like me๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒooh reporters used to be awesome !!!

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

WOW really

Thanks yaar

U r one step ahead though

Coz u can write a.azimg reviews as well

I have my own blog where I write reviews๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: lovefk

om and gauri are sorta like shivika 2.0 don't see anything new there!!I liked om with ishana better except that they wrote a hideous plot for ishaana and then chucked her out blaming the actor only๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

they are not a copy of shivika because all gul couples are the same๐Ÿ˜† but at least these 2 have a storyline
I loved ishanas track except her acting was terrible
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Hinna is chupi rustam.. she writes really good but doesn't post reviews here..
Abby would kill me if she read my review on sangat ๐Ÿคฃ
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I am outta here now. Hinna ab tum hi sambhalo ๐Ÿคฃ
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
What does inteha mean
I know what beinteha means

And when I first heard this title it reminded of the Muslim colours show BEINTEHA...harshad and preetika was AMAZING as zain aliya

The ost of that show was amazing