Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Oh man she looks so horrible! What's up with these actresses. Why ruin your beautiful face like this?! Awful she looks! Sad!
jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh dear God! Her lips look like Sophie Choudhary's. 😲
Why did she have to ruin her face like that? Its not like she's doing movies and needs to do it for a "role". 😕
791198 thumbnail
She was fine before! She barely crossed 30! What possessed her to do this. jesus! She looks terrible.
791198 thumbnail
I'm gonna blame this on that disgusting foul mouthed husband of her's. Always had a feeling he held a tight reign on her and was emotionally abusive. She seems so hollow and deflated. Not just her face, her spirit has also gone for a toss.
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

I'm gonna blame this on that disgusting foul mouthed husband of her's. Always had a feeling he held a tight reign on her and was emotionally abusive. She seems so hollow and deflated. Not just her face, her spirit has also gone for a toss.

Bingo.

she looks absolutely horrid. And she used to be so bubbly, cheerful & happy before. Wonder what possessed her to look like a puffer fish.
Zeeliciousxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
She used to have such a nice rack too. I heard she got surgery to make them slightly smaller...but of course I could be wrong idk.
don12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She is trying to look like Kim kardashian...but i think she screwed up big time...
Maybe she is depressed...If you have guy like Abu Azmi as Father in Law...u wud become crazy...
Karenina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: serendipity_10

Blepharoplasty? Meaning please 😆

Eye lift. Basically tucking the eye regions back to tighten the skin and look more youthful. When done right, at the age 40+, it can help - but when overdone, this is what happens.

I'm all for people going under the knife to correct features they don't like or are necessary. But when pretty and young girls start doing it, that's pushing the limit.

Look at this woman. Accepting her age. No cosmetic procedures. Happy to age.

Krantikari thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
She has ruined a once beautiful face.
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
😲 why why why 😭 Bollywood heroines and their obsession with cosmetic procedures! skin lightening/fairness treatment, cheeks, lips, nose! Really, naturally beautiful women with no need to be insecure, successfully ruin their faces!
I really used to find Ayesha so beautiful and so appealing the way she was. No other way to utilize her time, now that she took break from movies 😔 😡 Now she looks scary!
Edited by chahat4u - 7 years ago