Posted: 25 days ago

Yeah, both look like sisters.

It’s the duck lips 🐤

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Both look identical

• Your message is too short. Please write at least 4 words or 20 characters.
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

Off topic

Did u like first 5 of emily in Paris? Though i am team gabriel and i know his fascination for kids,still cant digest his running for camille:(

Honestly I used to like Gabily in first few episodes but later realised they did Camille wrong, which is the only reason I really can’t support their union at all. They both kept Camille & Alfie in dark. Even in S4 Emily gave Alfie the impression that she wants to be with him & isn’t with Gabriel anymore & later ended up choosing him in masquerade party. See my problem is the glorification of cheating here which I am not liking. Also, I feel Gabriel likes Camille more than Emily & will stick around with her no matter what, hopefully Alfie dumps Emily in the worst ways possible in the part 2smiley36

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Who are these people?

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Yes they look same (four words needed)

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

Honestly I used to like Gabily in first few episodes but later realised they did Camille wrong, which is the only reason I really can’t support their union at all. They both kept Camille & Alfie in dark. Even in S4 Emily gave Alfie the impression that she wants to be with him & isn’t with Gabriel anymore & later ended up choosing him in masquerade party. See my problem is the glorification of cheating here which I am not liking. Also, I feel Gabriel likes Camille more than Emily & will stick around with her no matter what, hopefully Alfie dumps Emily in the worst ways possible in the part 2smiley36

Hmm..but again camille also did cheat :( she is in love with sofi and still telling lies about her pregnancy. I dont think alfie will be in picture again,promo shows a new french man in em's life. Lets see what happens next!

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

Hmm..but again camille also did cheat :( she is in love with sofi and still telling lies about her pregnancy. I dont think alfie will be in picture again,promo shows a new french man in em's life. Lets see what happens next!

But Camille only cheated once she was aware of Gabriel and Emily sleeping around. So in a way she is not wrong here. Had she cheated before Gabriel and Emily affair, I would have had a different opinion. But Camille is clearly the victim here. As for pregnancy, she actually thought she was pregnant coz she missed her periods. Baki we will know in p2 what really happens but one thi g for sure Gabily is wrong & no amount of justification can make them right.

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

I am seeing loads of people on insta & twitter saying Surbhi & Dhanashree look same. I really don’t see even 1% resemblance smiley36 https://m.youtube.com/shorts/t9Dxr3oZjPg

Hadia, they look like Siamese twins 👯