Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Kareenafanatic

Botox, lip fillers, blepharoplasty, and cheek augmentation.

She was naturally pretty. Why, oh why.. It's her choice, I know. But I can't help cringe when I see genuinely beautiful women ruin their faces going for cosmetic procedures.

Blepharoplasty? Meaning please 😆
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think the makeup is also a big reason, dont think she could have had so many surgeries..just some lip fillers may be.
844043 thumbnail
She may be suffering from some form of body dysmophoic disorder? Honestly, my only explanation for this. She ruined a perfectly fine face. How can she look in the mirror and be happy with this result?
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -DZ-

She looks totally different from her previous self now

Thank you for telling us... I thought we all discussing how she still look the same and her look didnt change 😆
1011128 thumbnail
Ayesha takia
yeh tu ne kya kia
lagta hai tu ne
botox ka injection hai liya
suna hai hiipo ne
wwe ne tujhe job offer hai diya

oh piya piya oh piya...

sorry i got carried away with too much "ia"
zaniax thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow! This Surgical disaster is on another level. Why do ppl do this to themselves???
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Uh oh! It takes a whole new level of self destructive instinct to metamorphosize like this.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
What a waste of money she was so gorgeous before
eating_orange thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This is just sad to see. Anyone who goes overboard with plastic surgery or some type of body transformation that ruins you has to have some mental reason behind it. I get if you want to chage a few things, go for it. Go in small amounts and you could look even better. But Ayesha was already so pretty! 😭
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FabAahana

We all love the adorable and bubbly Ayesha Takia that we know from Socha Na Tha, Wanted. But she doesn't look like that anymore. After marriage, she has gone through some intense transformation, and we are at a loss of words.

Amidst the rumours that Ayesha will soon be making a comeback on screen, paparazzi spotted her at event. The pictures do no justice to the beauty that Ayesha was. We cannot understand what must have been the reasons for the actress to go through such intense changes in her appearance. In her latest pics, the actress's lips look fuller than before.

Source: http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/ayesha-takia-is-that-really-you-view-pics/

Trying to look like junglee bili but failing so miserably. I thought girls like cat but never had thought that liking can make weird transformation on their appearance too.