Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
I really pity her...she was gorgeous the way she was. What money can do sometime 🤢

I think she did her nose too!
1101831 thumbnail
her lips remind me of hoogli bridge 😆
1088767 thumbnail
I thought her to be one of the best looking actresses. 😕😕😕
Nose Job ..Check
Botox ...Check
Lip Filler ...Check
Eye lift ...Check

Morphing into Cat ...Check
1101831 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheSoundOfMusic

I thought her to be one of the best looking actresses. 😕😕😕

Nose Job ..Check
Botox ...Check
Lip Filler ...Check
Eye lift ...Check

Morphing into Cat ...Check

🤣

Word Count: 0

pallavi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

What The Hell! 😲
why did she ruin her naturally pretty face?

Why did she need Angelina Jolie lips?
448368 thumbnail
People waste money to look like this?
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
She looks totally different from her previous self now
Karenina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Betty---

Do they have to copy HW and the west so blindly? HW and LA women plump their lips with fillers bcz whites usually have the problem of unusually thin lips with no definition, they have to apply lip liner first to define it so they can know where to apply lipstick 😆 And lip fillers looks artificial and terrible even on them

We don't have that problem, if anything overly full lips is a problem

Why don't they visit tanning booths or apply tanning cream all over their body?

So, so, true.

Caucasians have issues with lips, breasts, and buttocks. While there are many skinny girls, Indians have a tendency to gain weight in abundance after pregnancy. Caucasians do as well, but not as much as Indians. Plus, their eyes aren't as well defined. So they take surgery to get the perfect look.

I see no reason why someone as beautiful as Ayesha should, or Anushka for that matter.
grounder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow .. I have not seen any Indian have this much surgeries .. most of them just do a few correctional/enhancement surgeries but not to this extent. Ayesha is looking worser than a LA hooker. W*F man!
How does her husband even tolerates to look at this everyday. He married a beautiful woman and now he gets a plastic psycho. What is wrong with her? I always thought she was very pretty and hot and married early because of her love for the guy and left films.
Now I think, she probably regrets not getting enough public attention (because of no films) and has gone mental over-thinking it and looking for fixes where none was ever required. Idiot.
Any sensible woman can see her attractive and not-so-attractive features. And then even if they would want to get some surgeries, they would usually fix only the ones that aren't attractive enough. No sensible person would just go out and have surgeries after surgeries just for the sake of it, unless she is really insecure about her looks or existence.
Maybe I am wrong but I guess such a impact can usually be made by a bad marriage or the regret for losing out on a flourishing celeb career. On top of that, the guy she married seems to have really very narrow minded views on women .. her FIL is much worser. Must be difficult for Ayesha to manage to live under the same roof with them every single moment. The stress and pain is coming out this way.
Chudailpaapi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This is Koena Mitra level of disaster... 😆